Markbass MoMark 800W Digital Bass Amp/FrameProduct #484175 Markbass 484175 HABBB Solid State Bass Amplifier Heads https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Build the amp of your dreams.
The Markbass Momark Bass Amp Frame is an 800W choice for big-stage applications and any time you need serious headroom. Even at top volume, the sound is exceptionally clear. Thanks to the Momark's digital power amp, you get ultra-fast response and unparalleled reproduction of every minute detail in your playing. The Markbass Momark's sleek black ABS plastic chassis is light, compact, and solid. The featherweight, custom-designed digital power supply enables impeccable bass frequency reproduction.
Whatever your headroom and power requirements, the 800W from this powerful bass amp will satisfy your needs—even in the loudest of bands. It starts with the ABS chassis, armed with a digital power amp, offering 800W of power. Then you build from there, choosing a preamp module, EQ module and output module. What features do you require? What do you want to be able to control? The amp becomes your creation—your customized dream amp. If you change your mind and decide you want more control over your EQ, rather than buying a new amp, just buy a different EQ module. Want to sometimes use a tube, but not always? Try 2 preamp modules and change them to suit the gig.
The Momark includes 3 user-exchangeable modules, much like hard drives in a computer. You decide which options and features you have, and you change them yourself at will. The Markbass Momark Bass Amp Frame offers a compact combination of top sound quality and high power at very light weight.
Some of the choices that you will be able to make:
Solid state, tube or hybrid preamp
Anything from no EQ to fully parametric, graphical, or digital EQ
Parallel or serial effects loop
Extra features like XLR input, phantom power, compression, and mute switch
- Two high-quality Neutrik speakon combo outputs jacks, designed to accept speakon or 1/4" speaker cables
- Balanced XLR line out for connecting the amplifier directly to a mixing console instead of through a DI box
- Pre/post EQ switch that allows you to choose whether the signal sent to the mixer is affected by the amplifier's EQ and filter settings or not
- A ground lift switch allows you to eliminate hum if and when you have grounding problems from your power source
- A tuner out lets you send the signal to a tuner, another amp, or any kind of recording unit that doesn't require a balanced signal
Create your own sound, and change it however and whenever you want. Order today.
MoMark 800W Digital Bass Amp/Frame Specifications:
- State-of-the-art technology
- Compact, glossy and ultra-light ABS chassis
- 2 rack-unit height and standard rack width (19" with rack ears)
- 800W RMS @ 4 ohms / 450W RMS @ 8 ohms
- Custom-designed digital power supply circuitry
- Two high-quality Neutrik speakon combo speaker outs
- Balanced XLR line out, pre/post EQ switch, ground lift
- Tuner out and effect loop send/return