Markbass MoMark 600 Digital Bass Amp/FrameProduct #484174 Markbass 484174 HABBB Solid State Bass Amplifier Heads https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Build the amp of your dreams.
The Markbass Momark bass amp frame 600 offers 600W to those who play in loud bands, perform in bigger venues, or simply need more power and headroom. More than just an amplifier, Momark is a modular system for configuring your bass amp to your specifications. The Momark's digital power amp gives you super-fast response and exceptional clarity, without sacrificing warmth of tone to get there.
The Markbass Momark's chassis is made of strong, light, black ABS plastic to be light, compact and solid. The ultra-light custom-designed digital power supply reproduces bass frequencies impeccably. Start with the ABS chassis, armed with a digital power amp, offering 600W of power. Then build from there, choosing a preamp module, EQ module and output module. What features do you require? What do you want to be able to control? The amp becomes your creation—your customized dream amp. If you change your mind and decide you want more control over your EQ, just buy a different EQ module instead of buying a new amp.
Want to sometimes use a tube, but not always? Buy 2 preamp modules and change them to suit the gig. The Momark includes 3 user-exchangeable modules, much like hard drives in a computer. You decide which options and features you want, and you change them yourself at will. Markbass Momark combines top sound quality and high power at a very light weight in a very small unit.
Some of the choices that you will be able to make:
Solid state, tube or hybrid preamp
Anything from no EQ to fully parametric, graphical,or digital EQ
Parallel or serial effects loop
Extra features like XLR input, phantom power, compression, and mute switch
- Two high-quality Neutrik speakon combo outputs jacks, designed to accept speakon or 1/4" speaker cables
- Balanced XLR line out for connecting the amplifier directly to a mixing console instead of through a DI box
- Pre/post EQ switch that allows you to choose whether the signal sent to the mixer is affected by the amplifier's EQ and filter settings or not
- A ground lift switch allows you to eliminate hum if and when you have grounding problems from your power source
- A tuner out lets you send the signal to a tuner, another amp, or any kind of recording unit that doesn't require a balanced signal
Create your own sound, and change it however and whenever you want. Order today.
MoMark 600 Digital Bass Amp/Frame Specifications:
- State-of-the-art technology
- Compact, glossy and ultra-light ABS chassis
- 2 rack-unit height and standard rack width (19" with rack ears)
- 600W RMS @ 4 Ohms / 370W RMS @ 8 Ohms
- Custom-designed digital power supply circuitry
- Two high-quality Neutrik speakon combo speaker outs
- Balanced XLR line out, pre/post EQ switch, ground lift
- Tuner out and effect loop send/return