Markbass MoMark 500W Analog Bass Amp/FrameProduct #484173 Markbass 484173 HABBB Solid State Bass Amplifier Heads https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Create your own sound and change it however and whenever you want.
Powered by state-of-the-art technology, the Markbass MoMark is a system based on a modular design, giving bassists the freedom to choose the specs and features they want and need. First you choose your power amp, which is housed in a light, compact, black ABS plastic chassis. Then you choose between various options of preamp, EQ, and master modules. The three modules you choose simply slide into the front of the bass amp chassis. The options and combinations are limited only by the imagination: possibilities range from bare-bones designs (with only Gain and Master controls, for example) to a wide range of elaborate features and the amount of tonal control you need. Best of all, if and when your needs ever change, you don't need to buy a whole new bass amp: you simply buy a new module. The MoMark amplifier frame contains your power amp, empty slots for your preamp, EQ, and master modules, and rear panel jacks for connecting your amp to the speaker cabinets, external effects, and a soundboard. Supplying 500W, the power of this frame is suitable for all kinds of gigs, from small clubs to larger stages. The sound is clear, fast, and warm. With this amp, you get the same power and sound that brought widespread international success to all the 500W analog Markbass heads. All amp frames include two combo Speakon 1/4" speaker jacks, effects loop (parallel), XLR DI out with pre/post EQ switch, ground lift, and tuner out.
- A light and compact black ABS chassis houses a 500W A/B class analog power amp and features an ultra-light, custom-designed Markbass digital power supply.
- On the rear panel:
- Two included high-quality Neutrik speakon combo output jacks accept speakon or 1/4" speaker cables.
- Balanced XLR line out for connecting the amplifier directly to a mixing console instead of through a DI box, with a pre/post EQ switch that allows you to choose whether or not the signal sent to the mixer is affected by the amplifier's EQ and filter settings.
- A Ground lift switch allows you to eliminate hum if and when you have grounding problems from your power source.
- The tuner out allows you to send the signal to a tuner, another amp, or any kind of recording unit that doesn't require a balanced signal.
Order the Momark bass amp frame and start designing your dream amp today.
MoMark 500W Analog Bass Amp/Frame Specifications:
- State-of-the-art technology
- Compact, glossy and ultra-light ABS chassis
- 2 rack-unit height and standard rack width (19" with rack ears)
- 500W RMS @ 4 Ohms / 300W RMS @ 8 Ohms
- Custom-designed digital power supply circuitry
- Two high-quality Neutrik speakon combo speaker outs
- Balanced XLR line out, pre/post EQ