Markbass MoMark 250W Analog Bass Amp/FrameProduct #484172 Markbass 484172 HABBB Solid State Bass Amplifier Heads https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Create your own sound, and change it however and whenever you want.
Powered by state-of-the-art technology, the Markbass MoMark bass amp frame 250 is a system based on a modular design, giving bassists the freedom to choose the specs and features they want and need. First you choose your power amp, which is housed in a light, compact, black ABS plastic chassis. Then you choose between various options of preamp, EQ, and master modules. The 3 modules you choose slide into the front of the chassis and all you have to do is slide them in. The options and combinations are limited only by the imagination: possibilities range from bare-bones designs (with only Gain and Master controls, for example) to a wide range of elaborate features and however much tonal control you need! Best of all, if and when your needs ever change, you don't need to buy a whole new bass amplifier: you simply buy a new module. The Markbass amp frame contains your power amp, empty slots for your preamp, EQ, and master modules, and rear panel jacks for connecting your amp to the speaker cabinets, external effects, and a soundboard. The 250W frame is a practical and affordable option for bassists who don't require a lot of power. Ideal applications are small gigs, jazz players, double bassists, practicing, and rehearsing. All amp frames include 2 combo Speakon 1/4" speaker jacks, effects loop (parallel), XLR DI out with pre/post EQ switch, ground lift, and tuner out.
- This compact, black ABS chassis houses a 250W A/B class analog power amp. Its ultra-light weight is largely due to the amp's custom-designed digital power supply.
- On the rear panel:
- Two high-quality Neutrik speakon combo output jacks, designed to accept either speakon or 1/4" speaker cables.
- Balanced XLR line out for connecting the amplifier directly to a mixing console instead of through a DI box, with a pre/post EQ switch that allows you to choose whether the signal sent to the mixer is affected by the amplifier's EQ and fi lter settings or not.
- Ground lift switch that allows you to eliminate hum if and when you have grounding problems from your power source.
- Tuner out, which sends the signal to a tuner, or to another amp, or to any kind of recording unit that doesn't require a balanced signal.
Order the Momark bass amp frame and start designing your dream amp today.
MoMark 250W Analog Bass Amp/Frame Specifications:
- State-of-the-art technology
- Compact, glossy and ultra-light ABS chassis
- 2 rack-unit height and standard rack width (19" with rack ears)
- 250W RMS @ 4 Ohms; 150W RMS @ 8 Ohms
- Custom-designed digital power supply
- Two high-quality Neutrik speakon combo speaker outs
- Balanced XLR line out, pre/post EQ switch, ground lift
- Tuner out with effect loop send/return.