Markbass Minimark 150/250W 2x6 Bass Combo AmpProduct #481797 Markbass 481797 HABDB Solid State Combo Bass Amplifiers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A compact combo for easy transport that still has lots of kick.
The Markbass Minimark Bass Combo Amp with its astonishing volume, is a brilliant choice for rehearsing, practicing, and teaching. The Micromark amplifier's big brother, the Minimark sports two 6" custom B&C neodymium woofers and an onboard piezo tweeter. The Markbass Minimark amp cranks out an incredible 250W of power when used with an extension cab (or 150W on its own). The Minimark amp is even strong enough for you to use on gigs. The compact amp section includes level control, VLE and VPF filters, aux in, headphone out, speaker on/off switch, and balanced XLR line out. The Markbass Minimark combo amp's incredibly small size and weight mean you can even take this bass combo with you to a gig on public transportation.
- Solid state preamp
- Analog power amp
- B&C neodymium woofers
- Piezo tweeter
- Level control
- Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator and Variable Pre-shape filters
- Aux in
- Headphone out
- Speaker on/off switch Balanced XLR line out
- Great power-to-weight ratio
- Made of high-grade, multi-ply poplar
- Glued, screwed, and sealed internally with special compounds for maximum sound quality
- Protected corners
- Grill for protecting speakers
When you need some on-the-go muscle, let this 2 x 6" combo flex its power. Order today!
Minimark 150/250W 2x6 Bass Combo Amp Specifications:
- Impedance: 8 ohm
- Speaker size: 2 x 6"
- Reflex: rear
- Tweeter: Piezo Tweeter
- Cab Power Handling: 300W RMS (AES Standard)
- Power Supply: Special Markbass digital power supply
- Crossover Frequency: 3.5kHz
- Power amp output: 150W 8 ohm / 250W 4 ohm
- Frequency Response: 59Hz to 18kHz
- Sensitivity: 101 dB SPL
- Weight: 20.72 lbs.
- Dimensions: 8.86"W x 17.24"H x 15.24"D
- Voltage is factory preset for the U.S.