Markbass Mini CMD 151P 300/500W 1x15 Bass Combo Amp
Solid State Combo Bass Amplifiers
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Small in size, but large in sound and shaping options.
The Markbass CMD 151P is a bass combo amplifier equipped with Markbass' flagship solid state preamp, the Little Mark II. Despite being a Mini model, the CMD 151P amp gives you maximum power and sound. The amp provides plenty of power to blow through the high-quality 15" B&C woofer and piezo tweeter. The CMD 151P also has 2 speaker outs which allow you to hook up to another 8 ohm extension cab, giving you a 500W rig! The Little Mark II has a 4-band EQ, as well as two exclusive Markbass' filters for rounding out your tone to perfection. A handle on top makes Markbass CMD 151P amp easy to transport too.
- Built-in Little Mark II solid state preamp on top rear
- 15" B&C woofer
- Piezo tweeter
- Great power-to-weight ratio
- Made of high-grade, multi-ply poplar
- Glued, screwed, and sealed internally with special compounds for maximum sound quality
- Protected corners
- Top handle for transportation
- Grill for protecting speaker
- Little Mark II
- Provides 500W at 4 ohm or 300W at 8 ohm
- Gain and Master volume controls
- Clip warning light
- EQ includes controls for Low, Mid Frequency Low, High Frequency Low, and High
- VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator) and VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter) filters
- Neutrik Speakon Combo out jacks for use with 1/4" or Speakon speaker cables
- Balanced XLR out
- Ground lift switch to eliminate hum
- Tuner out sends unbalanced signal sent to a tuner, amp or recording equipment not needing a balanced signal
- Send and Return Effect ensures main signal continues even if something dies in your effects chain
Don't be fooled by the size and weight of this compact combo. It's sound is bigger than you think. Order today!
Mini CMD 151P 300/500W 1x15 Bass Combo Amp Specifications:
- Speaker: 1 x 15"
Bass reflex: rear
Impedance: 8 ohms
Sensitivity: 100 dB SPL
Speaker power handling: 400W RMS (AES Standard)
Frequency response: 40Hz to 18kHz
Crossover Frequency: 3.5kHz
Dimensions: 18.27"W x 18.27"H x 18.9"D
Weight: 40.79 lbs.
Little Mark II head
Input impedance: 500Kohm, max. voltage: 15 Vpp
Balanced Output (XLR): 22Kohm, max. voltage 25 Vpp
Effect Return impedance: 22Kohm, max. voltage: 25 Vpp
Output Power: 300W RMS at 8 ohm, 500W RMS at 4 ohm
Voltage is factory preset for the U.S.
GAIN ”80 dB to +23 dB range
GROUND LIFT: switch on rear panel
Center frequency: 40Hz; level ±16dB
Center frequency 360Hz, level ±16dB
Center frequency 800Hz, level ±16dB
10kHz shelf; level ±16dB
VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter)
center frequency 380Hz (cut)
VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator)
frequency range 250Hz”20kHz (cut)
Unbalanced, max. voltage 20 Vpp (pre-EQ)
Unbalanced, max. voltage 25 Vpp
Balanced XLR, max. voltage 10 Vpp