Markbass Mini CMD 121P 1x12 Bass Combo AmpProduct #481792 Markbass 481792 HABDB Solid State Combo Bass Amplifiers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Big-time, fat output from a bass combo weighing less than 30 lb!
The Markbass Mini CMD 121P is a bass combo amplifier that gives you fat sound with electric or acoustic basses. That makes the Mini CMD 121P amp perfect for rehearsal studios or small club applications. The Markbass Mini CMD 121P comes with a built-in Little Mark II bass head in the top rear area. Bassists will appreciate the Markbass-designed Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator and Variable Pre-shape Filter which help give this Mini CMD a warm natural sound. The Little Mark II also has a Neutrik Speakon combo jack output that accepts both Speakon or 1/4" speaker cable as well as a second 1/4" speaker out jack so you can hook up to another 8 ohm cab for a 500W rig. You'll also find a balanced XLR out, unbalanced tuner out so you can tune as you play without passing your signal through pedals. A Send and Return Effect loop protects you from losing your signal if one of your pedals dies or a cable in the chain gives out.
- Solid state preamp
- 12" B&C speaker
- Piezo tweeter
- Rear bass reflex
- Made of high-grade, multi-ply poplar
- Glued, screwed, and sealed internally with special compounds for maximum sound quality
- Lightweight for easy transport
- Handle on top for transporting
- Protected corners
- Grill screen to protect speaker
Little Mark II
- Provides 500W at 4 ohm or 300W at 8 ohm
- Gain and Master volume controls
- Clip warning light
- EQ includes controls for Low, Mid Frequency Low, High Frequency Low, and High
- VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator) and VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter) filters
- Neutrik Speakon Combo out jacks for use with 1/4" or Speakon speaker cables
- Balanced XLR out
- Ground lift switch to eliminate hum
- Tuner out sends unbalanced signal sent to a tuner, amp or recording equipment not needing a balanced signal
- Send and Return Effect ensures main signal continues even if something dies in your effects chain
Big sound in a small package. What more could you want? Order today!
Mini CMD 121P 1x12 Bass Combo Amp Specifications:
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Speaker power handling: 400W RMS (AES Standard)
- Frequency Response: 45Hz to 18kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 3.5kHz
- Sensitivity: 99dB SPL
- Weight: 29.3 lbs.
- Dimensions: 15.3"(W) x 17"(H) x 14.1"(D)
- Voltage is factory preset for the U.S.