- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Practice with punch!
The Markbass Micromark bass combo is an amplifier that is less than 9" in any direction. Despite only a 6" speaker, the Micromark is a practice amp with deceptively loud volume and the kind of sound quality you'd expect from a B&C speaker with Markbass electronics. Pumping out 50W of power, the Micromark amp boasts a mini-plug for attaching your CD or MP3 players, to help you master your favorite licks.
The Markbass Micromark amp has a Variable Pre-shape filter for boosting lows around 35Hz and highs around 10kHz, and cutting mids at 380Hz”which is perfect for rockers and slap bassists alike. There's a volume control knob, headphone jack, XlR output for recording and live situations, a ground lift to eliminate hum, and a 1/4" jack tweeter out for the optional Markbass satellite tweeter.
- 6" B&C speaker
- Mini-plug aux in (for CD or MP3 player)
- Mini-plug headphone jack
- Volume level control
- Variable Pre-shape filter
- XLR line out
- Ground lift
- Speaker off switch
- Tweeter jack for optional "satellite" tweeter
- Grill for protecting speaker
- Handle on top for transportation
- Dual-sided fiberglass PC boards with lined perforations for high-quality solder connections
- Surface-mount components are silicon-sealed to isolate vibrations
- Computer-grade pre-assembled ribbon connector cable harnesses and ribbons for noise-free operation
- Integrated threaded posts for easy assembly/disassembly and added durability
Micromark 50W 1x6 Bass Combo Amp Specifications:
- Speaker: 1 x 6"
Tweeter: optional "satellite tweeter, not included
Impedance: 8 ohms
Speaker power handling: 50W RMS (AES Standard)
Sensitivity: 100 db SPL
Frequency response: 70Hz to 8kHz
Crossover Frequency: 3.5kHz
Dimensions: 8.86"W x 8.86"H x 8.62"D
Weight: 9.26 lb.
Voltage is factory preset for the U.S.