Markbass Markacoustic AC101 Acoustic Combo Amp(Black) Sku #583795000001612 Markbass 583795 HAGA Acoustic Combo Amplifiers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Designed for amplifying acoustic instruments.
Impressive musical clarity, tonal flexibility and satisfying bottom end are the reasons why many acoustic musicians choose the Markbass AC 101 acoustic amp. This updated version adds several great features: 48V phantom power on channel 2 for condenser microphones, switchable with push/pull control on the gain knob; Anti-feedback and phase reverse controls for easily managing feedback and phase problems. The full-range sound reproduction of this Markbass acoustic amp makes it appropriate for a wide range of acoustic instruments, from double bass to cello.
All natural; all acoustic; all Markbass.
Markacoustic AC101 Acoustic Combo Amp Specifications:
- Speaker: 1x10"
- Tweeter: 1" HF compression driver with custom horn
- Bass port: rear
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 101 dB SPL
- Speaker power handling: 250W RMS (AES Standard)
- Amp output power: (analog) 250W @ 4 Ohm / 150W @ 8 Ohm
- Frequency response: 45 Hz to 20 kHz
- Crossover frequency: 3.5 kHz
- Weight: 23.15lb.
- Height: 14-1/2"H x 14"W x 14-1/2"D
- Preamp: solid state