Markbass Little Mark III Special Edition Bass HeadSku #H78285000000000 Markbass H78285 HABBB Solid State Bass Amplifier Heads https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Plenty of power and pro features in a compact package.
The Markbass Little Mark III Special Edition Bass Head improves on the incredibly successful Little Mark II with updated and upgraded features. The new DI output has a pre-post EQ switch and output level control, so you can optimize the signal you send to the mixer or recording unit. All this with the same compact size and weight of its famous predecessor and now available with a special edition finish.
- Special edition finish
- 4-band EQ for precise tonal control
- Balanced input for acoustic basses
Get awesome tone, portability and value in one. Order today.
Little Mark III Special Edition Bass Head Specifications:
- Input impedance: 500kOhm, maximum voltage 15Vpp
- Balanced Input (XLR) impedance: 100kOhm, maximum voltage 25Vpp
- Effect Return Impedance: 33kOhm, maximum voltage 10Vpp
- Gain: -60dB–+23 dB range
- Master Volume
- Line Out Level
- Ground Lift switch on rear panel
- Pre/Post EQ switch on rear panel
- Low: Center frequency 60Hz, level ±16dB
- Low Mid: Center frequency 360Hz, level ±16dB
- High Mid: Center frequency 800Hz, level ±16dB
- High: 5kHz shelf, level ±16dB
- VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter): Center frequency 380Hz (cut)
- VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator): Frequency range 250Hz–20 kHz (cut)
- Line Out: Balanced XLR, maximum voltage 20Vpp
- Effect Send: Unbalanced, maximum voltage 20Vpp (pre-EQ)
- Tuner Out: Unbalanced, maximum voltage 2Vpp
- Speaker Out: Speakon & 1/4" combo, 1/4"
- Weight: 6.4 lb. (2.9kg)
- Dimensions: 10-9/10" W x 2-4/5" H x 10-1/10" D
- Output Power: 300W RMS @ 8 ohm, 500W RMS @ 4 ohm