Markbass Little Mark III Anniversary 15 500W Bass Amp Head
Solid State Bass Amplifier Heads
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A celebration of amazing bass tone.
The flagship Markbass amplifier, the Little Mark III, is now in a limited edition to celebrate Markbass' 15th anniversary as the industry leader in lightweight professional bass amplification.
The Little Mark III's solid-state preamp has a warm and natural sound, and faithfully reproduces the true tone of your instrument. The 500W Markbass power amp (Markbass Proprietary Technology) supplies impeccable bass frequency reproduction. The new DI output features a pre-post EQ switch and output level control, so you can optimize the signal you send to the mixer or recording unit.
- Power: 500W (4 ohms); 300W (8 ohms)
- Single channel
- Inputs: 1/4 in., balanced XLR
- Impedance: 4, 8 ohms
- Controls: 4-band EQ, VLE, VPF, gain, line out level, master, ground lift
- FX loop
- Speaker output: 1/4 in. Speakon combo, 1/4 in.
- Balanced XLR output
- Tuner output
- Dimensions: 10.87 in. x 3.27 in. x 9.84 in.
- Weight: 5.07 lbs.