Markbass Little Mark III and New York 151 Bass Stack
Bass Amplifier Stacks
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Monstrous bass tone swells from highly portable package for bassists on the go.
For bass renegades comes a deal that will make you smile. From Markbass comes an amazing amplifier package, featuring the Little Mark III bass amp head and the New York 151 bass speaker cabinet, offering plenty of oomph and pro sound features in a lightweight and highly portable amp head and stack.
Little Mark III Bass Amp Head
The Little Mark III amp head's DI input features a pre/post EQ switch and output level control, so you can optimize the signal you send to your mixer or recording unit. All this capability comes in the same compact size and weight as its Markbass predecessor. Weighing just over 6 pounds, it puts out 300W at 8 ohms and 500W at 4 ohms. The Markbass amp's 4-band EQ offers precise tonal control while a Variable Pre-shape Filter, Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator), balanced input for acoustic basses, balanced DI with level control, and pre/post switch make the Markbass Little Mark III a totally pro amp head.
New York 151 Bass Speaker Cabinet
Part of Mark Bass' New York bass speaker cab, this little powerhouse is the perfect extension for either the Mini CMD 151P combo or the CMD 151P Jeff Berlin combo. The bass speaker is also a great lightweight option for combining with any 500W Markbass amp.
This Markbass speaker series is named after the world's most famous city, where bassists often lug their rigs by subway or taxi to get to gigs. Because of this issue, Markbass set out to create a combo amp that had the power, but not the bulkiness of a regular bass combo. The end result speaks for itself. The sound of this bass speaker cabinet is smooth and warm, with sweet full range and a deep tone that extends down to 40Hz.
The Markbass New York 151 bass speaker cabinet features one 15" speaker, with 400W of power handling.
- 4-band EQ for precise tonal control
- Balanced input for acoustic basses
- Balanced DI with level control and pre/post switch
Lightweight and gig ready. Order your Markbass Little Mark III and New York 151 bass speaker now.
Little Mark III and New York 151 Bass Stack Specifications:
- Little Mark III Bass Amp Head Specs.
- Input impedance: 500kOhm, maximum voltage 15Vpp
- Balanced Input (XLR) impedance: 100kOhm, maximum voltage 25Vpp
- Effect Return Impedance: 33kOhm, maximum voltage 10Vpp
- Gain: -60dB–+23 dB range
- Master Volume
- Line Out Level
- Ground Lift switch on rear panel
- Pre/Post EQ switch on rear panel
- Low: Center frequency 60Hz, level ±16dB
- Low Mid: Center frequency 360Hz, level ±16dB
- High Mid: Center frequency 800Hz, level ±16dB
- High: 5kHz shelf, level ±16dB
- VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter): Center frequency 380Hz (cut)
- VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator): Frequency range 250Hz–20 kHz (cut)
- Line Out: Balanced XLR, maximum voltage 20Vpp
- Effect Send: Unbalanced, maximum voltage 20Vpp (pre-EQ)
- Tuner Out: Unbalanced, maximum voltage 2Vpp
- Speaker Out: Speakon & 1/4" combo, 1/4"
- Weight: 6-1/2lb.
- Dimensions: 10-9/10" W x 2-4/5" H x 10-1/10" D
- Output Power: 300W RMS @ 8ohm, 500W RMS @ 4ohm
- New York 151 Bass Speaker Cabinet Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Speaker size: 1x15"
- Bass port: rear
- Tweeter: piezo
- Power handling: 400W RMS (AES Standard)
- Crossover frequency: 3.5 kHz
- Frequency response: 40 Hz to 18 kHz
- Sensitivity: 100 dB SPL
- Weight: 37-1/2 lbs
- Dimensions: 18-1/2"W x 18-1/2"H x 19"D