Markbass Little Mark 800 Bass Amp HeadSku #484169000000000 Markbass 484169 HABBB Solid State Bass Amplifier Heads https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Get ample power out of your head.
With an 800W digital power amp driving this beast, the Markbass Little Mark 800 bass amp head will satisfy any thirst for power. This high-power head is created for those who need simple, intuitive, and effective controls but also like to have a large supply of power and serious headroom.
A great choice for big-stage applications, and for louder bands, its sound is exceptionally warm and clear, both at low and high volumes. The ultra-fast response of the digital power amp allows the best reproduction of every minute detail in your playing.
The DI output features a pre-post EQ switch and output level control, so you can optimize the bass amp head's signal to the mixer or recording unit. In addition, a bonus XLR balanced input is included for amplifying most double bass microphones or pickups. The Markbass Little Mark 800's small size allows for easy transportation, but its sound is nothing short of professional.
The Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator (VLE) and Variable Preshape Filter (VPF) allow access to a wide array of timbres, from classic tones to modern hi-fi sound. Additional features on this bass amplifier head include four bands of equalization, line out control, and pre-post EQ switch for the XLR line out (on the rear panel).
- 1 1/4" input,
- 1 XLR or 1/4" input
- Gain controls for each input
- Master Volume
- Line Out Level
- Ground Lift switch (rear)
- Pre/Post EQ switch (rear)
- Mute Knob
- Low, Mid, High EQ
- Variable Preshape Filter
- Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator
The perfect combination of tone and power. Order today.
Little Mark 800 Bass Amp Head Specifications:
- Input 1
- Impedance: 500 kOhm,
- Maximum Voltage: 15V
- Input 2 (Balanced XLR/1/4" combo)
- Impedance: 500 kOhm
- Maximum Voltage: 15Vpp
- Phantom power: 48V
- Effect Return
- Impedance: 33 kOhm,
- Maximum Voltage: 10Vpp
- Gain 1: -60 dB to +23 dB range; Gain 2: -60 dB to +23 dB range
- Low center frequency: 40 Hz; level: ±16 dB;
- Low Mid center frequency: 360 Hz, level: ±16 dB; High Mid center frequency: 800 Hz, level: ±16 dB;
- High center frequency: 10 kHz, level: ±16 dB; VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter) center frequency: 380 Hz (cut); VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator) frequency range: 250 Hz-20 kHz (cut)
- Weight: 6.31lb.
- Dimensions: 2.8"H x 10.87"W x 10.1"D