Markbass Little Mark 800 Anniversary 15 800W Bass Amp Head
Solid State Bass Amplifier Heads
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Celebrate great tone with this special anniversary powerhouse.
The Little Mark 800 Anniversary helps celebrate 15 years of Markbass! This high-power head is created for those who need simple, intuitive and effective controls but also like to have a large supply of power and serious headroom.
A great choice for big-stage applications, and for louder bands. Its sound is exceptionally warm and clear, both at low and high volumes. The ultra-fast response of the power amp allows the best reproduction of every minute detail in your playing. The new DI output features a pre-post EQ switch and output level control, so you can optimize the signal you send to the mixer or recording unit. It also offers Markbass' Vintage Loudspeaker Emulation and Variable Pre-shape Filter for maximum tone shaping.
- Power: 800W (4 ohms); 500W (8 ohms)
- Single channel
- Inputs: standard 1/4 in., balanced XLR
- Impedance: 4, 8 ohms
- Controls: 4-band EQ, gain, VLE, VPR, line out level, master, ground lift
- FX loop
- Speaker outputs: Speakon-1/4 in. combo, 1/4 in.
- Tuner output
- Balanced XLR output
- Dimensions: 10.87 in. x 3.27 in. x 9.84 in.
- Weight: 6.39 lbs.