Markbass Little Mark 250 Black Anniversary 15 250W Bass Amp Head
Solid State Bass Amplifier Heads
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A limited-edition celebration of great tone at a manageable level.
This anniversary edition of the Little Mark 250 gives you the same cutting-edge technology, high-quality components and the quality control standards that apply to all of Markbass' products. The Little Mark 250 is a smart, inexpensive choice for those who don’t need the full power of a 500W head.
It features an easy-to-use four-band EQ, balanced XLR input—in addition to the standard 1/4 in. jack—Markbass' Vintage Loudspeaker Emulation filter and Variable Pre-shape Filter. It’s great for practicing, rehearsing and small gigs.
- Power: 250W (4 ohms); 150W (8 ohms)
- Single channel
- Inputs: 1/4 in., balanced XLR
- Impedance: 4, 8 ohms
- Controls: 4-band EQ, VLE, VPF, master, gain, line out level, ground lift
- FX loop
- Speaker outputs: 1/4 in.-Speakon combo, 1/4 in.
- Tuner output Balanced XLR output
- Dimensions: 10.87 in. x 3.27 in. x 9.84 in.