Markbass Little Mark 250 Bass Amp HeadSku #481744000000000 Markbass 481744 HAMC Solid State Amplifier Heads https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Solid-state preamp and analog power.
The Markbass Little Mark 250 bass amp head is a high-quality bass amplifier with a solid-state preamp and an analog power amp. The Little Mark 250 delivers 250W of power into a 4 ohm cabinet, or 150W into an 8 ohm cabinet. This Little Mark has a 4-band EQ, Markbass' VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator) and VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter) filters, as well as both Gain and Master volume controls. The front panel accepts both a passive or active bass 1/4" input, as well as a balanced XLR input for acoustic bass pickup systems or a microphone. On the rear panel you'll find a Neutrik Speakon combo jack output that accepts both Speakon or 1/4" speaker cable as well as a second 1/4" speaker out jack. You'll also find a balanced XLR out, unbalanced tuner out so you can tune as you play without passing your signal through pedals, and a Send and Return Effect loop which saves you from losing your signal if one of your pedals dies or a cable in the chain gives out.
- Solid state preamp analog bass head
- Provides 150W RMS at 8 ohms, 250W RMS at 4 ohms
- 1/4" input jack works with active or passive basses
- Gain and Master volume controls
- Clip warning light
- EQ includes controls for Low, Mid Frequency Low, High Frequency Low, and High
- VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator) and VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter) filters
- Neutrik Speakon Combo out jacks for use with 1/4" or Speakon speaker cables
- Balanced XLR out
- Ground lift switch to eliminate hum
- Tuner out sends unbalanced signal sent to a tuner, amp or recording equipment not needing a balanced signal
- Send and Return Effect ensures main signal continues even if something dies in your effects chain
- Dual-sided fiberglass PC boards with lined perforations for high-quality solder connections
- Surface-mount components are silicon-sealed to isolate vibrations
- Computer-grade pre-assembled ribbon connector cable harnesses and ribbons for noise-free operation
- Integrated threaded posts for easy assembly/disassembly and added durability
Don't let the size fool ya, this little combo head packs a nice punch. Order today!
Little Mark 250 Bass Amp Head Specifications:
- Input impedance: 500Kohm, max. voltage: 15 Vpp
- Balanced input impedance: 22Kohm, max. voltage: 25 Vpp
- Effect Return impedance: 22Kohm, max. voltage: 25 Vpp
- Output Power: 150W RMS at 8 ohms, 250W RMS at 4 ohms
- Voltage is factory preset for the U.S.
- GAIN: —80dB to +23dB range
- GROUND LIFT: Switch on rear panel
- MASTER VOLUME
- Center frequency: 40Hz; level ±16dB
- Semi-parametric: frequency 360Hz, level ±16dB
- Semi-parametric: frequency 800Hz, level ±16dB
- Semi-parametric: 10kHz shelf; level ±16dB
- VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter)
- Center frequency: 380Hz (cut)
- VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator)
- 250Hz — 20kHz cut
- EFFECT SEND
- Unbalanced, max. voltage 20 Vpp (pre-EQ)
- TUNER OUT
- Unbalanced, max. voltage 25 Vpp
- LINE OUT
- Balanced XLR, max. voltage 10 Vpp
- SPEAKER OUT
- Speakon, 1/4"
- Dimensions: 10.87"(W) x 2.8"(H) x 10.1"(D)
- Weight: 5.73 lbs.