Markbass Compressore Tube Bass Compressor PedalProduct #484189 Markbass 484189 HBAL Bass Effects Pedals https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Compressore is no mere stomp box—it's a state-of-the-art compression tool.
Markbass Compressore is a high-quality tube compressor pedal that features all the individual controls normally found on professional studio outboard compressors: gain, threshold, ratio, attack, release and volume. Not only designed for bass, this Markbass pedal can also be used with guitars or any acoustic or electric instruments, in either live or studio applications, thanks to its state-of-the-art component quality. The bass pedal's ECC 81 tube compresses your signal, evening out the sharp peaks of your playing in a natural, transparent way. At the same time, it also adds warmth and harmonics to your sound. Like all Markbass pedals, this one features "true bypass." So when the compressor is off, your signal goes directly from the input jack to the output jack without any degradation of audio quality.
While some compressor pedals offer individual control of nearly all compression parameters, the controls on most comp boxes adjust two simultaneously, and some only have a single "compression" knob. The Markbass Compressore features all the individual controls you would normally find on professional studio outboard compressors.
- On/Off switch
- Clean (instrument input level control)
- Threshold (input level at which the sound becomes compressed)
- Ratio (how intense the compression is)
- Attack (how quickly the sound is compressed)
- Release (how quickly the sound decompresses)
- REAR PANEL
- Input jack
- Output jack
- Ground Lift
This bass pedal gives you full control of your compression. Order your Markbass Compressore today!
Compressore Tube Bass Compressor Pedal Specifications:
- Input Impedance: 300 kOhm
- Gain: 0 to +16dB
- Threshold: 30mVp to 1.8Vp
- Ratio: 1:1 to 1:∞ (hard limiter)
- Attack: 2 to 50 ms
- Release: 100 to 750 ms
- Output Impedance Line: 100 Ohm
- Voltage is factory preset for the U.S.
- Tube: 1x ECC 81
- Dimensions: 6.7"H x 5.7"W x 2.4"D
- Weight: 1.66 lb.