Markbass CMD 121H 300/500W 1x12 Bass Combo Amp
Solid State Combo Bass Amplifiers
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Markbass' top-selling bass preamp and a quality B&C woofer combine for exceptional power and pop.
The Markbass CMD 121H is a bass combo amplifier that delivers incredible, professional-quality sound in a compact, easy-to-manage package. Less than 2' wide or tall, and under 40 pounds, the CMD 121H provides an amazingly large amount of power with its 12" B&C woofer with a 1" compression driver with custom horn. This is due in part to the excellent design of the speaker, and the way the cabinet was built to protect the integrity of your sound.
But the CMD121H amps's sound is also increased by the built-in presence of the Little Mark II solid state preamp. It gives you a 4-band EQ, Markbass' own VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator) and VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter) filters, and the ability to hook up to an extension cab for even more room-filling sound.
- 12" B&C woofer
- 1" compression driver with custom horn
- Little Mark II preamp built into front panel
- Great power-to-weight ratio
- Made of high-grade, multi-ply poplar
- Glued, screwed, and sealed internally with special compounds for maximum sound quality
- Protected corners
- Grill for protecting speakers
- Handle on top for carrying
- Little Mark II
- Provides 500W at 4 ohm or 300W at 8 ohm
- Gain and Master volume controls
- Clip warning light
- EQ includes controls for Low, Mid Frequency Low, High Frequency Low, and High
- VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator) and VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter) filters
- Ground lift switch to eliminate hum
- Tuner out sends unbalanced signal sent to a tuner, amp or recording equipment not needing a balanced signal
CMD 121H 300/500W 1x12 Bass Combo Amp Specifications:
- Speaker: 1 x 12"
Tweeter: 1" compression driver with custom horn
Bass reflex: rear
Impedance: 8 ohms
Sensitivity: 99 dB SPL
Speaker power handling: 400W RMS (AES Standard)
Amp output power: 500W at 4 ohm/300W at 8 ohm
Frequency response: 45Hz to 20kHz
Crossover Frequency: 3.5kHz
Dimensions: 23.6"W x 15.3"H x 18.3"D
Weight: 39.5 lbs.
Little Mark II head
Input impedance: 500Kohm, max. voltage: 15 Vpp
Balanced Output (XLR): 22Kohm, max. voltage 25 Vpp
Effect Return impedance: 22Kohm, max. voltage: 25 Vpp
Output Power: 300W RMS at 8 ohm, 500W RMS at 4 ohm
Voltage is factory preset for the U.S.
GAIN ”80 dB to +23 dB range
GROUND LIFT: switch on rear panel
Center frequency: 40Hz; level ±16dB
Center frequency 360Hz, level ±16dB
Center frequency 800Hz, level ±16dB
10kHz shelf; level ±16dB
VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter)
center frequency 380Hz (cut)
VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator)
frequency range 250Hz”20kHz (cut)
Unbalanced, max. voltage 20 Vpp (pre-EQ)
Unbalanced, max. voltage 25 Vpp
Balanced XLR, max. voltage 10 Vpp