Markbass CMD 121H 300/500W 1x12 Bass Combo AmpProduct #481795 Markbass 481795 HABDB Solid State Combo Bass Amplifiers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Markbass' top-selling bass preamp and a quality B&C woofer combine for exceptional power and pop.
The Markbass CMD 121H is a bass combo amplifier that delivers incredible, professional-quality sound in a compact, easy-to-manage package. Less than 2' wide or tall, and under 40 pounds, the CMD 121H provides an amazingly large amount of power with its 12" B&C woofer with a 1" compression driver with custom horn. This is due in part to the excellent design of the speaker, and the way the cabinet was built to protect the integrity of your sound.
But the CMD121H amps's sound is also increased by the built-in presence of the Little Mark II solid state preamp. It gives you a 4-band EQ, Markbass' own VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator) and VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter) filters, and the ability to hook up to an extension cab for even more room-filling sound.
- 12" B&C woofer
- 1" compression driver with custom horn
- Little Mark II preamp built into front panel
- Great power-to-weight ratio
- Made of high-grade, multi-ply poplar
- Glued, screwed, and sealed internally with special compounds for maximum sound quality
- Protected corners
- Grill for protecting speakers
- Handle on top for carrying
Little Mark II
- Provides 500W at 4 ohm or 300W at 8 ohm
- Gain and Master volume controls
- Clip warning light
- EQ includes controls for Low, Mid Frequency Low, High Frequency Low, and High
- VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator) and VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter) filters
- Ground lift switch to eliminate hum
- Tuner out sends unbalanced signal sent to a tuner, amp or recording equipment not needing a balanced signal
Versatile tone, exceptional power, compact cab. What more could you want? Order today!
CMD 121H 300/500W 1x12 Bass Combo Amp Specifications:
- Speaker: 1 x 12"
- Tweeter: 1" compression driver with custom horn
- Bass reflex: rear
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Sensitivity: 99 dB SPL
- Speaker power handling: 400W RMS (AES Standard)
- Amp output power: 500W at 4 ohm/300W at 8 ohm
- Frequency response: 45Hz to 20kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 3.5kHz
- Dimensions: 23.6"W x 15.3"H x 18.3"D
- Weight: 39.5 lbs.
- Little Mark II head
- Input impedance: 500Kohm, max. voltage: 15 Vpp
- Balanced Output (XLR): 22Kohm, max. voltage 25 Vpp
- Effect Return impedance: 22Kohm, max. voltage: 25 Vpp
- Output Power: 300W RMS at 8 ohm, 500W RMS at 4 ohm
- Voltage is factory preset for the U.S.
- GAIN —80 dB to +23 dB range
- MASTER VOLUME
- GROUND LIFT: switch on rear panel
- Center frequency: 40Hz; level ±16dB
- LOW MID
- Center frequency 360Hz, level ±16dB
- HIGH MID
- Center frequency 800Hz, level ±16dB
- 10kHz shelf; level ±16dB
- VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter)
- center frequency 380Hz (cut)
- VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator)
- frequency range 250Hz—20kHz (cut)
- EFFECT SEND
- Unbalanced, max. voltage 20 Vpp (pre-EQ)
- TUNER OUT
- Unbalanced, max. voltage 25 Vpp
- LINE OUT
- Balanced XLR, max. voltage 10 Vpp
- SPEAKER OUT
- Speakon, 1/4"