- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Perfect for any bass, especially 5 and 6 stringers.
The Markbass CMD 103H is a bass combo amplifier that makes full use of its built-in Little Mark II preamp's 400 watts. The Markbass CMD 103H blows out room-rattling rhythms through 3 - 10" B&C designed speakers. Great for any style bass playing, it's especially convenient for 5- and 6-string bassists who want an amplifier that can handle their low end without fear of distortion or other unwanted noises. The CMD 103H combo's preamp has a 4-band EQ and 2 exclusive filters to better hone your tone. Pump up the volume. The Markbass CMD 103H amp can handle it.
- 3 - 10" B&C woofers
- 1" compression driver with custom horn
- Great power-to-weight ratio
- Made of high-grade, multi-ply poplar
- Glued, screwed, and sealed internally with special compounds for maximum sound quality
- Protected corners
- Grill for protecting speakers
- Little Mark II
- Provides 500W at 4 ohm or 300W at 8 ohm
- Gain and Master volume controls
- Clip warning light
- EQ includes controls for Low, Mid Frequency Low, High Frequency Low, and High
- VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator) and VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter) filters
- Ground lift switch to eliminate hum
- Tuner out sends unbalanced signal sent to a tuner, amp, or recording equipment not needing a balanced signal
Don't be afraid to bring the noise cause this one's made to handle the big boys. Order one today.
CMD 103H 400W 3x10 Bass Combo Amp Specifications:
- Speaker: 3 x 10"
Tweeter: 1" compression driver with custom horn
Bass reflex: rear
Impedance: 6 ohms
Sensitivity: 103dB SPL
Speaker power handling: 600W RMS (AES Standard)
Amp output power: 500W at 4 ohm/300W at 8 ohm
Frequency response: 40Hz to 20kHz
Crossover Frequency: 3.5kHz
Dimensions: 23.4"W x 27.5"H x 18.9"D
Weight: 63.3 lb.
Little Mark II head
Input impedance: 500Kohm, max. voltage: 15 Vpp
Balanced Output (XLR): 22Kohm, max. voltage 25 Vpp
Effect Return impedance: 22Kohm, max. voltage: 25 Vpp
Output Power: 300W RMS at 8 ohm, 500W RMS at 4 ohm
Voltage is factory preset for the U.S.
GAIN ”80dB to +23dB range
GROUND LIFT: switch on rear panel
Center frequency: 40Hz; level ±16dB
Center frequency 360Hz, level ±16dB
Center frequency 800Hz, level ±16dB
10kHz shelf; level ±16dB
VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter)
center frequency 380Hz (cut)
VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator)
frequency range 250Hz”20kHz (cut)
Unbalanced, max. voltage 20 Vpp (pre-EQ)
Unbalanced, max. voltage 25 Vpp
Balanced XLR, max. voltage 10 Vpp