Markbass CMD 102P 300/500W 2x10 Tilt-Back Bass Combo Amp
Solid State Combo Bass Amplifiers
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Excellent sound controls, quality speakers, and a solid design.
The Markbass CMD 102P is a tilt-back bass combo amplifier that has a built-in Little Mark II solid state preamp to give you more power. To help shape your sound, the CMD 102P bass amp gives you a 4-band EQ, as well as VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator) and VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter) filters for control.
The Markbass CMD 102P amp's I/O includes an input that can handle both passive and active basses, and extra XLR balanced input for double bass pickups, Neutrik Speakon Combo out jacks for use with 1/4" or Speakon speaker cables, a tuner out jack for sending unbalanced signals to a tuner, amp, or other recording equipment, and Send and Return Effect jacks to ensure your main signal continues even if something dies in your effects chain. This versatile bass combo has an angled cabinet so that you can use it as a floor model or in the more traditional vertical position. Either way, you're going to get a warm, natural sound from the 2 B&C 10" speakers and the piezo tweeter. And if you add an external cab via the outputs, the CMD 102P combo amp will give you enough sound to fill a large venue with headroom to spare.
- Solid state Little Mark II preamp built-in to the front
- 2 - 10" B&C neodynium speakers
- Piezo tweeter
- Made of high-grade, multi-ply poplar
- Glued, screwed, and sealed internally with special compounds for maximum sound quality
- Angled cabinet design so it can be used either as a floor monitor or vertically
- Grille screen to protect speakers
- Provides 500W at 4 ohm or 300W at 8 ohm
- Gain and Master volume controls
- Clip warning light
- EQ includes controls for Low, Mid Frequency Low, High Frequency Low, and High
- VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator) and VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter) filters
- Neutrik Speakon Combo out jacks for use with 1/4" or Speakon speaker cables
- Balanced XLR out
- Ground lift switch to eliminate hum
- Tuner out sends unbalanced signal sent to a tuner, amp or recording equipment not needing a balanced signal
CMD 102P 300/500W 2x10 Tilt-Back Bass Combo Amp Specifications:
- Speaker: 2 x 10"
- Tweeter: piezo
- Bass port: front
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Sensitivity: 101 dB SPL
- Speaker power handling: 400W RMS (AES Standard)
- Frequency response: 40Hz to 18kHz
- Crossover frequency: 3kHz
- Dimensions: 18.9"W x 23.4"H x 18.7"D
- Weight: 44lb.
- Little Mark II
- Input impedance: 500Kohm, max. voltage: 15Vpp
- Balanced Output (XLR): 22Kohm, max. voltage 25Vpp
- Effect Return impedance: 22Kohm, max. voltage: 25Vpp
- Output Power: 300W RMS at 8 ohm, 500W RMS at 4 ohm
- Voltage is factory preset for the U.S.
- GAIN —80dB to +23dB range
- MASTER VOLUME
- GROUND LIFT: switch on rear panel
- Center frequency: 40Hz; level ±16dB
- LOW MID
- Center frequency 360Hz, level ±16dB
- HIGH MID
- Center frequency 800Hz, level ±16dB
- 10kHz shelf; level ±16dB
- VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter)
- center frequency 380Hz (cut)
- VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator)
- frequency range 250Hz—20kHz (cut)
- EFFECT SEND
- Unbalanced, max. voltage 20Vpp (pre-EQ)
- TUNER OUT
- Unbalanced, max. voltage 25Vpp
- LINE OUT
- Balanced XLR, max. voltage 10 Vpp
- SPEAKER OUT
- Speakon, 1/4"