An amp head even smaller than the Little Mark with 500W of power and newly added extras.
Just over a decade ago, Marco De Virgiliis started pioneering small, lightweight amps; the Markbass Little Mark heads started a new era in bass amplification, inspiring many other companies to follow their lead.
Now, you'll be amazed that such a warm, rich and “explosive” sound comes from an amp smaller than Markbass' groundbreaking Little Mark heads! And—despite its small size—the Big Bang is packed with extra features that players have been asking for: aux in, headphone output with level control, plus mute and VLE and VPF filters with footswitch control. Other features, already appreciated by Little Mark users, include a simple and effective 4-band EQ, effects loop, and level control and pre/post EQ switch for the XLR DI output.
- 4-band EQ
- Effects loop
- Level control
- Pre/post EQ switch for the XLR DI output
- Headphone output with level control
Massive power you can almost fit in your pocket. Order today!
Big Bang 500W Bass Amp Head Specifications:
- Input: Impedance 500 Kohm, max. voltage 15 Vpp
- Aux In
- Effect Return: Impedance 33 Kohm, max. voltage 10 Vpp
- Gain, Master Volume, Line Out Level and Headphone Level Controls
- Ground Lift: Switch on rear panel
- Pre/Post EQ: Switch on rear panel
- Mute: Footswitch
- Equalization: Low: Center frequency: 40 Hz; level: ±16 dB
- Low Mid: Center frequency: 360 Hz, level: ±16 dB
- High Mid: Center frequency: 800 Hz, level: ±16 dB
- High: Center frequency: 10 kHz, level: ±16 dB
- Filter Section (with footswitch)
- VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter): center frequency 380 Hz (cut)
- VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator): frequency range 250 Hz-20 kHz (cut)
- Line Out: Balanced XLR, max. voltage 20 Vpp
- Effect Send: Unbalanced, max. voltage 20 Vpp (pre-EQ)
- Tuner Out: Unbalanced, max. voltage 2 Vpp
- Speaker Out: Speakon/1/4" combo, 1/4"
- Headphone Out
- Weight: 4.74 lb.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 8.94" x 2.56" x 10.04"
- Output Power: 300W RMS @ 8 ohm, 500W RMS @ 4 ohm
- Power Requirement: 100/120V; 230V; 240V