Open Box (Mint) Markbass Bass Multiamp S Stereo 600W Bass Head with Effects
Solid State Bass Amplifier Heads
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Versatile amp lets you enjoy an immense classic and current tone options.
The Bass Multiamp S offers bassists an incredibly wide range of virtual bass amps, both modern and vintage, along with virtual speaker cabs, microphones, studio and stompbox effects, all combined with a powerful power amp...in a practical 2-space rackmountable unit. The Bass Multiamp S features an easy-to-use interface and a stereo 2 X 500W@4ohm Class D power amp. This can be mono-bridged at 1000W (@8 ohms) for the ultimate in lightweight, multi-voiced bass amplification. Weighing in at only 9.5 lb., this two-rack head offers bass players portable and complete tonal control.
- Input: ¼" mono
- Speaker Outputs: 2 X ¼" mono (left/mono,right), 1 X Locking Speakon
- Headphone Output (1/4")
- Channels: Solid State / Tube / Vintage
- 105 Live Mono Factory Presets
- 105 PA Factory Presets
- Controls: Gain /Phones Level / Master
- EQ Controls: Low / Mid Low / Mid High / High
- Powe Amp: 2 X 500W@4ohm / 300W@8ohm
- Bridgeable to 1000W (8 ohms)
- MIDI Connections: In / Through
- 12 Virtual Amps, modeled after classic bass amp tones
- Virtual Speaker Cabs and Microphones
- Stereo Direct output with ground lift and level switch
- 15 Built-in programmable effects
- Effects Loop (1/4" S/R)
- External Memory (SD card*)
- USB out (computer interface, software update)
- Dimensions: 2U standard rack / depth 12.76"/324 mm
- Weight: 9.48lb/4.3 kg
Give your bass a boost. Order today and see where this Markbass amp can take you.