Line 6 ToneCore Verbzilla Guitar Effects PedalProduct #150397 Line 6 150397 HBAB Delay & Reverb Effects Pedals https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
ToneCore Verbzilla delivers amazing reverb models with loads of control.
The Line 6 ToneCore Verbzilla reverb effect pedal creates luscious, studio-grade algorithms-- from classic guitar amp-style spring reverb to dreamy, high-end studio favorites. Tone, Mix, Decay, and Time controls help you find the exact effect you want, and the Trails on/off switch allows the ToneCore reverb to decay or cut off once you hit bypass. The ToneCore Verbzilla has a huge array of reverb models including '63 Spring, Spring, Plate, Room, Hall, Chamber, Ducking, Octo (a Line 6 exclusive), Cave, Tile, and Echo.
ToneCore guitar pedals consist of a ToneDock base--in stereo or mono--and interchangeable effects modules that snap in and out, allowing you to change effects without rearranging your pedalboard. The ToneDock is powered by a 9V battery or optional DC-1 adapter.
- Tone, Mix, Decay, and Time controls
- Luscious, studio-grade algorithms
- Trails switch lets reverb decay or cut off on bypass
- Models include:
- '63 Spring
Probably the last reverb pedal you'll ever need. Call or click to buy now!
ToneCore Verbzilla Guitar Effects Pedal Specifications:
- '63 Spring: Based on a studio spring reverb.
- Cave: Surreal cavernous echo chamber.
- Chamber: An elongated ambient space such as a hall, stairwell or elevator shaft creates this reverb type. Dreamy.
- Decay: Controls how quickly the reverb tail fades to silence.
- Depth: 5.625"
- Ducking: Built using a 'Hall' but with a ducking effect. The volume of your reverb is "ducked" (reduced) while you're playing, and increases when you stop. This allows for clean musical passages with a touch of reverb that ramps up in volume once you stop playing.
- Echo: Just like it says ...echo...echo...echo.
- Hall: Simulates the sound of a concert hall or large open space with a strong reverb tail. Imagine a gymnasium, performance hall, or cathedral.
- Height: 2.875"
- Mix: Allows you to control the amount of reverb in your signal from dry to 100% wet.
- Octo: Creates a lush, ambient space with a harmonized decay whose harmonic denseness is controlled by the time knob. Use volume swells and prepare to float on a cloud!
- Plate: Based on a studio plate reverb.
- Room: Simulates the acoustic properties of a classic echo chamber that consists mainly of early reflections.
- Tile: Emulates the acoustic reflections of a tiled room, such as a bathroom with bright early reflections.
- Time: Controls the length of pre-delay. This is the amount of delay before the signal hits the reverb chamber.
- Tone: Allows you to adjust the tonal character of the reverb, giving you the flexibility to go from dark and subtle to bright and splashy.
- Trails Switch: When switched on, Verbzilla's processing is engaged while in bypass, so reverb smoothly trails away when you kick the effect off.
- Weight: 2lbs 4oz
- Width: 3.375"
- Type: Reverb