Line 6 ToneCore Space Chorus Guitar Effects PedalProduct #150392 Line 6 150392 HBAF Modulation, Chorus, Flanging, Phasing & Tremolo Effects Pedals https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Truly orbital tones!
The Line 6 ToneCore Space Chorus effects pedal has 3 killer models, all based on analog effects: Chorus, Tri, and Vibrato. Tweak your sound with adjustable speed, shape, and depth while controlling the rate with tap tempo. Stereo I/O.
ToneCore pedals consist of a ToneDock base--in stereo or mono--and interchangeable effects modules that snap in and out, allowing you to change effects without rearranging your pedalboard. The ToneDock is powered by a 9V battery or optional DC-1 adapter.
ToneCore Space Chorus Guitar Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Chorus: This model lets you get tones in the style of both vintage and modern analog chorus units with "bucket brigade" electronics. Feed it a mono in, and you'll get chorused sound on the left, and unprocessed "dry" sound on the right. Feed it stereo, and you'll
- Color: The Color knob simultaneously adjusts many behind the scenes details of the sounds and works differently for each model
- Depth: Dial in the amount of effect, from subtle to dramatic.
- Height: 2.875"
- Speed: Adjusts the effect sound from a slow sweep to a speedy warble.
- Tap Tempo: Get your swirling chorus groove on! Using the innovative ToneCore double-action footswitch, you can tap a couple times and have the pulsations match your tempo. Whether the effect is active or bypassed, you can tap the footswitch lightly to set your temp
- Tri: Get thick, richly modulated tone from this model based on the legendary multi-voiced chorus unit that's a treasured "secret weapon" in many great studios.
- Vibrato: This model gives a warbling pitch variation to your sound, in the style of no-dry-mix vibrato units.
- Weight: 2lbs 4oz
- Width: 3.375"