Line 6 ToneCore Otto Filter Guitar Effects PedalProduct #150399 Line 6 150399 HBAK Wah, Talk Box & Filter Effects Pedals https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
The ToneCore Otto Filter kicks out the funkiest auto-wah effects on the planet!
Get ultrafunky and experimental with the ToneCore Otto Filter by tweaking its Band Pass (state variable), Low Pass (ladder), and custom Line 6 Twin filter models. On top of that, Sensitivity, Range, and Peak knobs let you hone in on that perfect effect.
ToneCore guitar pedals consist of a ToneDock base--in stereo or mono--and interchangeable effects modules that snap in and out, allowing you to change effects without rearranging your pedalboard. The ToneDock is powered by a 9V battery or optional DC-1 adapter.
- 3 filter models deliver killer auto-wah effects
Who's got the funk? You've got the funk when you add Otto Filter to your pedalboard. Call or click to buy now!
ToneCore Otto Filter Guitar Effects Pedal Specifications:
- BP Band Pass: Low frequencies and high frequencies are cut, leaving only the frequencies in between. The center frequency of the band moves in response to the dynamics of your playing.
- Depth: 5.625"
- Down : The filter travels from high frequencies (when playing soft) to low frequencies (when playing louder).
- Height: 2.875"
- LP Low Pass: Low frequencies are passed while high frequencies are cut. The cutoff frequency of the band moves in response to the dynamics of your playing.
- Mode Switch: Selects if the filter moves Up or Down the frequency spectrum.
- Peak: The Peak knob controls the filter's shape. Increase Peak to narrow the filter for a more dramatic effect. For a milder effect, decrease Peak to widen the filter.
- Range: Range knob tells the filter how far up or down the frequency spectrum you want the filter to travel. Low range settings will accentuate lower frequencies; increased range will accentuate higher frequencies.
- Sens: The Sensitivity knob controls how the filter responds to the dynamics of your playing. Higher sensitivity settings make it easier to get the filter in motion during quiet passages. At low sensitivity settings you must play harder to get the filter moving.
- TF Twin Filter: Two band-pass filters move in opposite directions of each other. One band moves from high to low, the other from low to high. The center frequency of each band moves in response to the dynamics of your playing.
- Up: The filter travels from low frequencies (when your playing soft) to higher frequencies (when you play louder).
- Weight: 2lbs 4oz
- Width: 3.375"