Line 6 ToneCore Echo Park Delay Guitar Effects PedalProduct #150388 Line 6 150388 HBAB Delay & Reverb Effects Pedals https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Delicious delays with infinite control!
The Line 6 ToneCore Echo Park effects pedal is based on Line 6's award-winning DL4 Delay Modeler. Echo Park is loaded with unbelievable sounding models including analog, tape, and digital delay, all easily adjusted with the Tap Tempo feature. Different delay patterns such as slap, ping pong, swell, and sweep can be adjusted with the twist of a knob and the Mod dial can be tweaked for even more variations. Echo Park also features stereo ins and outs.
ToneCore pedals consist of a ToneDock base--in stereo or mono--and interchangeable effects modules that snap in and out, allowing you to change effects without rearranging your pedalboard. The ToneDock is powered by a 9V battery or optional DC-1 adapter.
ToneCore Echo Park Delay Guitar Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Analog: Designed to give you a vintage analog "bucket brigade" delay sound, with its classic warmth and warble.
- Depth: 5.625"
- Digital: This gives you straight up echoes, with crystal clear digital fidelity.
- Ducking: The volume of your echoes is "ducked" (reduced) while you're playing, and increases when you stop. This is handy to avoid mud-tone.
- Height: 2.875"
- Mix: Turn the knob up (clockwise) for louder echoes, or down for quieter ones.
- Mod: Turn this knob up to get some delicious stereo modulation on your echoes. Each model has its own type of stereo modulation
- Model Switch: Switching this reconfigures the virtual circuitry inside Echo Park. You get three of the most desired delay sounds on the planet.
- Multi 1: Uses multiple delay "taps" to give you a rhythmic pattern of echoes.
- Multi 2: Another multi-tap rhythmic variation.
- Normal: your taps are treated as quarter notes, so you hear your echoes coming back at the same speed you tapped the footswitch.
- Ping Pong: Alternating left and right taps
- Repeat: You get 1 repeat at the minimum setting, and infinite repeats that swirl around when the knob is all the way up.
- Reverse: Just like the backwards tape tricks on our favorite albums, this flips your input signal around and sends it back to you in reverse. Use it live, and folks are sure to be impressed.
- Slap: This is the place for a speedy slap back echo. The Time knob's range is automagically changed to be 10 to 150 milliseconds. You can Tap Tempo quarter notes, and get 16th note echoes.
- Sweep: Add this sweeping filter to the feedback loop of your echoes and you'll be glad you did!
- Swell: This adds an auto volume swell along with your echoes. Dreamy.
- Tap dotted eighth note: You tap quarter notes, your echoes come back as dotted 8th notes.
- Tap eighth note triplet: This setting lets you tap quarter notes, while the echoes come back doing 8th note triplets. Sweet!
- Tape: This gives you darker tone with each repeat just like a vintage tape-based echo. And you never have to change tapes!
- Time: This knob gives you a range of spacings for your echoes from 53 milliseconds (close together) through 2.2 seconds (way far apart). You can use Tap Tempo to reach Echo Park's maximum time of 2.5 seconds.
- Trails Switch: Set this on to keep Echo Park's processing engaged while in bypass, so your echoes smoothly trail away when you kick the effect off.
- Weight: 2lbs 4oz
- Width: 3.375"