- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Line 6 and Bogner produced this incredible 100W amp head, which is paired with the road-ready Spider Valve 412VS speaker cab.
From Line 6 comes this special package of awesome amplification. The Line 6 half stack includes the Spider Valve HD100 MkII 100W guitar amp head and the Spider Valve 412VS 240W 4x12 guitar speaker cabinet, offering immense amplification to really bring the house down.
Line 6 Spider Valve HD100 MKII 100W Guitar Amp Head
The amp head included in this Line 6 half stack is the result of a groundbreaking collaborative effort between living-legend amp designer Reinhold Bogner and renowned amp-modeling upstarts Line 6. The 100W guitar amp head offers the best of both worlds: brawny, boutique-style tube tone and the latest, most advanced Line 6 amp modeling with complete flexibility and deep editing.
Acclaimed amp tones
The Line 6 Spider Valve MKII HD100 amp head has the tools and tones you need to build your sound from the ground up. The Spider Valve amp head features 16 of the most advanced Line 6 amp models, which were inspired by the most revered American, British, and European heads and combos. Each one was custom-tuned for Spider Valve MkII amps.
Get in front of sparkling clean tones inspired by a Hiwatt Custom 100, syrupy smooth drive tones inspired by a mix of a '65 Marshall JTM-45, a '58 Fender Bassman and a '63 Fender Vibroverb, British pop/rock tones inspired by a Vox AC-30 Top Boost, high-gain onslaughts inspired by a Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier and a Diezel Herbert, Class A crunch inspired by a Divided by 13 9/15, classic Class A breakup inspired by an Orange AD-30, and more. Store tones from every gig with the Line 6 amp head's 128 user-programmable presets.
Need to shape your tone? Tweak the Bass, Mid and Treble knobs just like you would on the original vintage amps. When you choose an amp model, the EQ section behaves just like the EQ section of the modeled amplifier. Line 6 Spider Valve MKII HD100 gives you a complete, organic and fully authentic representation of its 16 vintage and modern amplifiers.
An instant collection of essential FX
Start smart and dive deep with the unprecedented control of Line 6 Smart FX. 20 brilliant effects deliver unprecedented color, adjustability and routing options. You can tweak up to 6 parameters of any effect—including the intelligent Smart Harmony and Pitch Glide, and easy-to-use 14-second Quick Loop—and route it pre or post for an extraordinary collection of tone-shaping tools. Plus, you get every guitarist's required palette of colors including beautiful Delays, tangy Mods, lush Reverbs and more. Up to 4 effects can be used simultaneously.
Fully editable, deeply sophisticated
Line 6 Spider Valve MkII HD100 amp head is poised to become the workhorse amp for all kinds of pro players. Its seamless integration into MIDI rigs allows for quick changes to all the amp head's front-panel controls, easy synching of your time-based effects (to themselves and to your drummer's click-track) as well as other time- and energy-saving features.
Plus, two output modes ont he Line 6 amp head deliver easy and effective solutions for direct-recording and gigging. Performance Mode lets you send a signal, which provides tube and modeling interaction, via the XLR out to the front-of-house engineer. Studio Mode bypasses the tubes to send the platinum-album Line 6 modeling only.
A Line 6 Amp Head with Brawny tube tone
Many so-called tube amps employ low-voltage "marketing" tubes to add authenticity to their "tube amp" claim. Line 6 Spider Valve MkII HD100 amp boasts bona fide Bogner-designed 12AX7 preamp and 6L6 power amp sections that run at lethal voltages (about 300 volts and 450 volts, respectively) to produce exceptional depth, tonal coloration and richness.
Handsfree control and more
The optional Line 6 FBV foot controllers deliver out-of-the-box volume/wah, pitch control, preset control and more. FBV Shortboard MkII pairs perfectly with Spider Valve MkII HD100 amp head to offer complete, handsfree control of the on-board Spider Valve MKII effects including Quick Loop, Smart Harmony and more. The bright and backlit oversized LCD makes it easy to see preset names and the chromatic tuner.
Spider Valve 412VS speaker cab
This killer speaker cabinet from Line 6 features Premium Celestion® Vintage 30 speakers for superior tone of the highest-definition. Get both the straight and slant Line 6 cabs and you'll have a full-stack that could cause earthquakes. This closed-back guitar speaker cab really lets you open up your Line 6 amp head-whether it's the Spider Valve™ HD100, Vetta™ II HD, or HD147®—and the Line 6 Spider Valve's rugged construction and upgraded finish will look great behind you onstage at the club, the hall, or the stadium!
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- 16 of the most advanced Line 6 amp models inspired by beloved American, British and European combos and heads
- Mid-range tones that live on the very edge of breakup, sparkling cleans, high-gain distortions and more
- EQ section inspired by the EQ controls of the original modeled amplifiers
- 128 user-programmable presets
- 20 Smart FX including Smart Harmony, Pitch Glide, Quick Loop & more
- Tweak up to 6 parameters of any effect and route it pre or post
- Up to 4 effects at once
- Seamless MIDI integration
- Performance Mode provides a direct signal that captures interaction between tubes and modeling
- Bass, Mid and Treble knob response inspired by the EQ controls of each modeled amp; Drive knob; Presence knob; Channel volume; Master volume
- Studio Mode provides a direct signal that captures the modeling only
- Line 6 tonal flexibility, deep editing and world-class modeling
- Bogner-designed preamp and power amp sections
- Pair of 12AX7 preamp tubes; matched pair of 6L6 power tubes
- Tuned three-quarter closed-back cabinet
- Tight low-end punch and exceptional feel
- Out-of-the-box connectivity
- Control Spider Valve MkII effects including Quick Loop, Smart Harmony and more
- Oversized LCD is easy to read
- 1/4" guitar input; XLR out; RJ-45 FBV foot controller input; MIDI in/out; 1/4" pre amp input; 1/4" power amp output; XLR output; 1/4" speaker outputs
- Built-in chromatic tuner; manual mode
- Celestion® Vintage 30 4x12
Spider Valve HD100 MkII and 412VS Half Stack Specifications:
- Line 6 Spider Valve 412VS 240W 4x12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet
- Weight: 83 lbs.
- Dimensions: 29" L x 30" H x 15" D