Line 6 Spider Valve 212 MKII 40W 2x12 Guitar Combo Amp BlackProduct #620218 Line 6 620218 HAADB Hybrid Combo Guitar Amplifiers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Modeling flexibility fused with tube amp technology and performance.
Line 6's Spider Valve 212 combo is the result of a groundbreaking collaborative effort between living-legend amp designer Reinhold Bogner and renowned amp-modeling upstarts Line 6. The Spider Valve MkII 212 40W combo amp offers the best of both worlds: brawny, boutique-style tube tone, and the latest, most advanced Line 6 amp modeling with complete flexibility and deep editing.
Spider Valve MkII 212 offers more amplifier models, effects and sophisticated features than its predecessor, the original Spider Valve 212 combo, but its all-tube design and boutique-style integrity keep it firmly rooted in the Spider Valve amp family.
Acclaimed amp tones
Spider Valve MkII 212 has the tools and tones you need to build your sound from the ground up. It features 16 of the most advanced Line 6 amp models, which were inspired by the most revered American, British and European heads and combos. Each one was custom-tuned for Line 6 Spider Valve MkII amps.
Get in front of sparkling clean tones inspired by a Hiwatt Custom 100, syrupy smooth drive tones inspired by a mix of a '65 Marshall JTM-45, a '58 Fender Bassman and a '63 Fender Vibroverb, British pop/rock tones inspired by a Vox AC-30 Top Boost, high-gain onslaughts inspired by a Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier and a Diezel Herbert, Class A crunch inspired by a Divided by 13 9/15, classic Class A breakup inspired by an Orange AD-30, and more! Store tones from every gig with the Line 6 Spider Valve's 128 user-programmable presets.
Need to shape your tone? Tweak the Bass, Mid and Treble knobs just like you would on original vintage amps. When you choose an amp model, the EQ section behaves just like the EQ section of the modeled amplifier. Spider Valve MkII 212 amplifier gives you a complete, organic and fully authentic representation of its 16 vintage and modern amplifiers.
An instant collection of essential FX
Start smart and dive deep with the unprecedented control of Line 6 Smart FX. It features 20 brilliant effects, delivering unprecedented color, adjustability and routing options. You can tweak up to 6 parameters of any effect—including the intelligent Smart Harmony and Pitch Glide, and easy-to-use 14-second Quick Loop—and route it pre or post for an extraordinary collection of tone-shaping tools. Plus, you get every guitarist's required palette of colors including beautiful Delays, tangy Mods, lush Reverbs and more. Up to 4 effects can be used simultaneously.
Fully editable, deeply sophisticated
Line 6 Spider Valve MkII 212 is poised to become a workhorse amp for all kinds of pro players. Its seamless integration into MIDI rigs allows for quick changes to all front-panel controls, easy synching of your time-based effects (to themselves and to your drummer's click-track), as well as other time- and energy-saving features.
Plus, two output modes deliver easy and effective solutions for direct-recording and gigging. Performance Mode lets you send a signal, which provides tube and modeling interaction, via the XLR out to the front-of-house engineer. Studio Mode bypasses the tubes to send the platinum-album Line 6 modeling only.
Brawny tube tone
Many so-called tube amps employ low-voltage "marketing" tubes to add authenticity to their "tube amp" claim. Spider Valve MkII 212 boasts bona fide Bogner-designed preamp and power amp sections that run at lethal voltages (about 300 volts and 450 volts, respectively) to produce exceptional depth, tonal coloration and richness.
The signal from the Line 6 front-end flows into the pair of 12AX7 preamp tubes to produce creamy, cascading distortions and enriched tube harmonics. The perfectly matched pair of 6L6 power tubes then drives the two Celestion Vintage 30 speakers to provide unprecedented sonic impact.
After being poured from the pair of 12-inch Celestion Vintage 30 speakers, your tone soaks up the spanky thump of the tuned three-quarter closed-back cabinet. The result is a tight low-end punch for a truly exceptional feel.
Hands-free control and more
Optional Line 6 FBV foot controllers deliver out-of-the-box volume/wah, pitch control, preset control and more. FBV Shortboard MkII pairs perfectly with Spider Valve MkII 212 to offer complete, hands-free control of the on-board Spider Valve MkII effects including Quick Loop, Smart Harmony and more. The bright and backlit oversized LCD makes it easy to see preset names and the chromatic tuner.
- 16 of the most advanced Line 6 amp models inspired by beloved American, British and European combos and heads
- Mid-range tones that live on the very edge of breakup, sparkling cleans, high-gain distortions and more
- EQ section inspired by the EQ controls of the original modeled amplifiers
- 128 user-programmable presets
- 20 Smart FX including Smart Harmony, Pitch Glide, Quick Loop & more
- Tweak up to 6 parameters of any effect and route it pre or post
- Up to 4 effects at once
- Seamless MIDI integration
- Performance Mode provides a direct signal that captures interaction between tubes and modeling
- Bass, Mid and Treble knob response inspired by the EQ controls of each modeled amp; Drive knob; Presence knob; Channel volume; Master volume
- Studio Mode provides a direct signal that captures the modeling only
- Line 6 tonal flexibility, deep editing and world-class modeling
- Bogner-designed preamp and power amp sections
- Pair of 12AX7 preamp tubes; matched pair of 6L6 power tubes
- Two 12-inch Celestion Vintage 30 speakers
- Tuned three-quarter closed-back cabinet
- Tight low-end punch and exceptional feel
- Out-of-the-box connectivity
- Control Spider Valve MkII effects including Quick Loop, Smart Harmony and more
- Oversized LCD is easy to read
- 1/4" guitar input; XLR out; RJ-45 FBV foot controller input; MIDI in/out; 1/4" pre amp input; 1/4" power amp output; XLR output; 1/4" speaker outputs
- Built-in chromatic Tuner; manual mode
Let your music out in all its screaming glory.
Spider Valve 212 MKII 40W 2x12 Guitar Combo Amp Specifications:
- 40W Class AB tube amp through (2) 12AX7 preamp tubes and (2) 6L6 power tubes
- 2X12" configuration featuring a pair of Premium Celestion Vintage 30 speakers
- 12 dialed in amp models (channel voices) that deliver a complete tonal range from shimmering clean to insane grind
- 7 Smart Control FX (up to 3 simultaneous) including Tape Echo, Sweep Echo, Standard Delay (all with Tap Tempo) Chorus/Flanger, Phaser, Tremolo, and Reverb
- Built-in front panel tuner
- 36 user programmable channels
- 300+ presets covering the greatest guitar tones of all time
- POD XLR direct out for studio direct tone
- Compatible with FBV2, FBV Express and FBV Shortboard foot controllers
- Single and dual 1/4" speaker output jacks for connection to auxiliary speaker cabs
- 1/4" power amp input jack for POD amp and effect modelers
- Weight: 60 lb.
- Dimensions: 30" L x 25" H x 15" D