Line 6 Spider IV HD150 150W and 4x12 Guitar Half Stack
Guitar Amplifier Stacks
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Get insane rock star tones with this arachnid.
The Line 6 Spider IV guitar amps redefine what is sonically possible for modeling amplifiers, and the Spider IV HD150 half stack is at the top of the heap. It boasts the most advanced Line 6 amp modeling to date, over 500 presets, and a truly evolved playing experience.
Spinning the amp model knob on the slick faceplate is like browsing through a museum of the most revered guitar tones of all time. The Spider IV amp lets you explore each legendary modern and vintage amp tone, play with celebrated combinations of syrupy effects, and crank them like you own the place.
At your fingertips are over 300 presets handcrafted for Line 6 Spider IV by 50 rock stars and bands, almost 200 presets that give you timeless tones that span generations, and up to 64 presets of your own creation.
Edit, store and share, all via computer
Spider IV Edit software (a free download from Line6.com) is an editor/librarian for your Spider IV 75 tones. Bask in the glow of your computer while you edit presets, create backups, and even email tones to other Spider IV players.
Spider FX Infusion
What's better than more effects? More effects for free! Spider FX Infusion (a free download from Line6.com) more than doubles your amount of Smart FX. Beef up your Spider IV 75 with 28 additional overdrives, compressors, delays, reverbs, mods, and wahs. You'll have more effects than any other modeling amplifier!
- 16 amp models, including 4 new mid-gain models based on legendary amps
- New Smart Harmony and Pitch Glide FX with 28 preprogrammed settings
- 18 FX models via 3 Smart FX knobs, with customizable primary & secondary FX
- 2 Reverb models with a dedicated Mix control on the Spider IV front panel
- A new Edit Mode enables deep editing of all Smart FX and ”Reverb parameters
- Adjustable pre & post Boost plus 2 new noise gate models (Gate+NR)
- Quick Loop feature, with 14 seconds of loop recording & overdubbing
- Updatable firmware”a MIDI pipe via FBV MkII enables flash memory updates
- New power amp & speaker cab design for clean to mean sonic delivery
- New LCD display with Momentary Modes, giving you instant parameter feedback
- Time-based Delay and Mod FX
- Over 500 Artist-designed & Song-based Presets plus 64 User Preset locations
- FBV Pedal Control with an optional FBV Shortboard MkII or FBV Express MkII
- CD/MP3 Input for jamming with tracks or your favorite drum machine
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Line 6 Spider IV HD150 150W and 4x12 Guitar Half Stack:
For the price of this amp, I think it is awesome. Granted it is not tube (for all of you disciminators), but it does the trick for sure. The ONLY gripe I have about this amp is the fact that it doesn't have an effects Power amp in, and Preamp out. The Spider Valve has that option, and if I would have really known that and put thought into it, I would not have bought the Spider IV. I would have saved up more money and got the tube Spider Valve amp. I had plans to get a phase looper and I did get one, but this just really messed up all my plans. I am going to have to use my old amp the run my loops (so I had to buy an effects processor also). If it wasnt such a hassle I would have sent the amp back just for this reason, but ah well.... i will just make do and use the amp for all of its benefits.