Restock Line 6 Spider IV 30 30W 1x12 Guitar Combo Amp
Solid State Combo Guitar Amplifiers
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
All the vintage and modern amp tones you want.
Spinning the amp model knob on the front panel of Spider IV 30 is like browsing through a museum of the 12 most revered guitar tones of all time. Vintage British beauties, modern American monsters and more, Spider IV 30 features the historic amp tones that all guitarists are required to have in their collections. Play with sparkling clean tones based on a 1973 Hiwatt Custom 100, syrupy smooth drive tones based on a mix of a '65 Marshall JTM-45, a '58 Fender Bassman and a '63 Fender Vibroverb, British pop/rock tones based on a fawn Vox AC-30, the high-gain onslaught based on a Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier, and more. With one-touch ease you can access 4 channels of world-class Line 6 preset tones masterfully dialed in by pro players. Plus, each channel also stores 4 complete amp settings of your own creation. Create, save and recall amp model, EQ, gain and effect settings with the push of a button. Joining the Line 6 community entitles you to top-tier customer service provided by Line 6 representatives and other Spider IV users. Get free Spider IV 15 amp settings for famous songs as well as free lessons, backing tracks, drum loops and more.
An Instant Collection of Essential FX
The Line 6 Spider IV 30 Smart FX were inspired by sought-after stompbox and studio effects to deliver the same unique sounds, colors and textures celebrated by pro players. At your fingertips are 7 brilliant effect models. Discover the tangy Chorus/Flange, swirly Phaser, expressive Tremolo, classic Delay, beautiful Tape and Sweep Echoes, and lush Reverb. Plus, Tap Tempo syncs all your time-based effects! Up to three effects can be used simultaneously. Spend less time tweaking and more time rocking with Smart FX. Each knob lets you easily adjust the amount of the chosen effect so you can get back to playing as quickly as possible.
Total Tone Flexibility
The Line 6 amp's easy-to-use front panel makes it a snap to find a stage-ready tone. Quickly and easily add some grit with the Drive knob and some dimension (or dementia) with the wide variety of effects. Need to shape your tone? Tweak the Bass, Mid and Treble knobs just like you would on a vintage amp. When you choose an amp model, the Spider IV 30 EQ section behaves just like the EQ section of the modeled amplifier. The Line 6 Spider IV 30 gives you a complete, organic, and fully authentic representation of 12 vintage and modern amplifiers. Spider IV 30 guitar amplifier provides all the flexibility and conveniences that guitarists expect from a world-class Line 6 amp. Jam along to your favorite music with the CD/MP3 input and play all night with the great-sounding headphone output (that doubles as a high-quality direct-recording output). Plus, the guitar amp's built-in tuner is always at the ready to keep you sounding your best.
Power, Speakers and Construction
Every aspect of the Line 6 Spider IV 30, from its guitar input to its 30-watt power section to its 12" Celestion Custom speaker, delivers exceptional definition, clarity and feel. And the three-quarter closed-back cabinet adds the perfect tight, snappy response to the diverse range of tones.
Get FBV Foot Controller Connectivity
Get complete hands-free control of your Spider IV with the addition of an optional Line 6 FBV-series foot controller (sold separately).
- 12 amp models masterfully dialed in by pro players
- Sparkling clean tones to syrupy smooth drive tones and beyond
- Create, save and recall 4 complete amp settings with the push of a button
- The Line 6 Community offers top-tier service, free amp settings and more!
- 7 brilliant and easy-to-use Smart FX (3 at once)
- Effect models inspired by celebrated stompbox and studio effects
- Bass, Mid and Treble knobs behave like the EQ controls of the modeled amplifiers
- Drive knob, Channel volume, Master volume
- Built-in tuner
- Headphone output for all-night jamming
- High-quality direct-recording output
- CD/MP3 input
- 30 watts
- Three-quarter closed-back cabinet for a tight, snappy response
- add hands-free channel switching, wah-wah/volume control and more
- 1x12" Celestion Custom speaker in a three-quarter closed-back cabinet for a tight, snappy response
- 12 dialed in amp models: 2x Clean, Twang, Blues, Crunch, Metal, Insane; access the tones of Vintage British beauties, modern American monsters and more; 4 channel memories for user-created tones
- 7 Smart FX (3 at once) modeled after celebrated stompbox and studio effects; tangy Chorus/Flange, swirly Phaser, expressive Tremolo, classic Delay, beautiful Tape and Sweep Echoes, and lush Reverb; Tap Tempo syncs all time-based effects
- Bass, Mid and Treble knobs behave like the EQ controls from each modeled amp; Drive knob; Channel volume; Master volume
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Line 6 Spider IV 30 30W 1x12 Guitar Combo Amp:
Got this for my 11 YO daughter new to electric guitar (she had an acoustic already). What I hoped for panned out very well... this guitar has superb tones with variety of distortion sounds that you can literally turn a knob and get. So the budding guitarist can sound like the CD (or at least close enough) without having to become an expert on foot pedals. Don't get me wrong... you can get some very nice tones from this amp, and the more you know/learn the closer you can get to your favorite artist (go to the Line 6 site for 16 pages of sample settings from current and classic songs). But even without detailed knowledge of how distortion works you can get some amazing sound, exactly what a beginner needs to give them that extra boost in confidence to feel like they're getting somewhere. Gets loud quickly... we've not had it over "3" and it's room-filling sound. MP3/CD input and headphone/record output means parents don't have to worry about volume, however. I would select this over the 15W version for the sole reason that it has more, and more useful, tones out of the box which lets the player dial in that much better the sound they're trying to emulate. Has more/better "clean" tones than the 15W as well, important if you will be playing any country as well as or instead of rock/metal. Very happy with this purchase, exactly what I was hoping for.