Line 6 POD HD Pro Guitar Multi EffectsProduct #H77569 Line 6 H77569 HBCA Desktop & Rack Guitar Effects https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Revolutionary HD processor for studio and stage.
POD HD Pro Guitar Multi Effects
22 HD amp models.
Line 6 has more experience with modeling technology than any other guitar company in the business. Our collection – which includes some of the finest vintage, modern and boutique tone machines ever created – has never sounded so good. Play with tones inspired by* heritage amps from Fender®, Vox®, Marshall® and Hiwatt®, refined boutique creations by Dr Z®, Bogner® and Divided By 13®, and many more. POD® HD Pro delivers 22 HD amp models in stunning HD quality.
Alternatively, you can disable power amp models by selecting the preamp only from any of the 22 amp models to drive your tube amp’s power section. POD HD Pro has flexibility fit for any scenario, and can be optimized to run through a DT-series amplifier, a PA and anything else.
100+ M-class effects.
Line 6 stompbox modelers including the M9®, M13® and DL4™ set the standards for accuracy and authenticity in effects, establishing a new category known simply as “M-class.” POD® HD Pro includes a whopping collection of more than 100 M-class effects, including an incredible selection of classic delays, reverbs, modulators, pitch effects, overdrives, filters and more.
To make the most of this collection you can chain together up to eight simultaneous effects, tweak the parameters of each to taste, and create parallel paths (two independent tones) each with its own amp and effects signal chain, from one or two input sources. Use this breathtaking power to craft classic sounds from the annals of tone, or design new soundscapes that are entirely your own.
16 new speaker cab models.
A speaker cab’s interaction with an amp plays a tremendous part in the shaping of a tone. For POD HD Pro, we developed 16 new cab models that present the tones 16 speaker cabinets with stunning weight and authority, including the tuning of each cab’s acoustic resonance and the speakers’ frequency response and interaction with the amplifier. Our cab models deliver every detail of this most crucial link in your sound chain.
8 new mic models.
In the studio, the decision to mic your speaker cab with a condenser, ribbon or dynamic mic is as crucial a tone choice as where you set your gain and tone knobs. For POD HD Pro, we totally rebuilt our mic models — with reference to eight great examples of essential recording mics — to present more sonic detail and realism than ever before.
Countless legendary artists have achieved signature tones by routing their signal through two rigs simultaneously. POD HD Pro makes this a breeze for you to achieve on stage and in the studio. Create two independent amp and effects chains and either pan them left-right, blend them in mono or route one to the 1/4-inch out and one to the XLR to process them differently — whatever gets your tone on.
Intuitive user interface.
If you’ve come to expect that great power comes with great complexity, POD HD Pro flips that maxim on its head. Never before has a multi-effect with so many capabilities been so simple to use. The rack unit’s user interface has clear, uncomplicated controls that are familiar to all guitarists. Small adjustments and deep programmability are achieved with speed and ease.
More than a software editor/librarian.
To make the most of a powerful tool like POD HD Pro, you need an impressive editing tool. POD HD Pro Edit goes way beyond the standard editor/librarian software to give you a full test bed for experimenting with sounds and fine-tuning every aspect of your tone, with separate sections for Effects, Amps, Mixer and Set Lists. POD HD Pro is a free download from line6.com.
Set Lists and preset locations.
Need a vast array of different tones available at the tap of a switch? No problem – POD HD Pro is ready to oblige. The unit’s preset memory includes 512 independent locations, so you can tweak and assign factory presets or craft radical new tones of your own, and save them to be summoned up instantly. Do you play in a band (or bands)? Organize your tones into Set Lists so the next tone you need is always on deck. Save up to eight Set Lists of 64 presets each.
Once you have crafted your own superb custom POD HD Pro tones, why not share them with the world? At CustomTone.com you can not only share your POD HD Pro presets with other Line 6 users but you can download theirs, too — and it’s all totally free.
Full analog and digital I/O.
A comprehensive feature set is nothing without the connectivity to make it all work seamlessly in whatever environment the gig demands. To that end, the POD HD Pro rack multi-effect is equipped with all conceivable digital and analog I/O options. The front panel includes a 1/4-inch guitar input with pad and an XLR mic input with pad, high-pass filter, 48V phantom power and level control. The back panel provides stereo 1/4-inch and balanced XLR outputs with a 1/4-inch Dry Out for unprocessed guitar signal; MIDI in and out/thru; S/PDIF in and out and AES/EBU in and out for 24-bit digital connections. (The AES/EBU out doubles as the powerful L6 LINK™ connection.) There’s also a Variax™ VDI input for connection to Variax modeling guitars, a USB jack and much more. And of course there’s a 1/4-inch stereo headphones jack for silent jamming.
Integration on stage and in the studio.
Whether you use your POD HD Pro live or in the studio, or both, you’ll find a range of thoughtful and creative I/O options to help you maximize your rig. Bring favorite old analog stompboxes or stereo rack effects into the chain with the stereo FX Send/Returns with Line/Stomp level switch. Hook up an optional Line 6 FBV™ foot controller for optimum on-the-fly flexibility. Go straight to into your favorite DAW for recording or processing via the dedicated USB output or AES/EBU in/out.
L6 LINK™ and DT-series amplifiers.
In addition to doubling as an AES/EBU digital out, the L6 LINK XLR jack lets you directly connect to the DT series of Line 6 amplifiers, which are the perfect partners for POD HD Pro. On their own, DT amplifiers are like four boutique amps in one. But when DT amps and POD HD Pro connect, they seamless integrate to become a boutique amp factory. The selection of a POD PHD Pro preset automatically optimizes the analog components to best suit that tone. And that’s just the beginning…
Flexible signal routing.
To make the most of its enormous I/O flexibility, the POD HD Pro rack multi-effect offers easy and flexible signal routing. Follow its extremely user-friendly interface to assign individual or multiple inputs according to your connection requirements on stage and in the studio, and to route the signal through your amp and effects models in any order you desire.
Connect your POD HD Pro to an FBV MkII Shortboard™ foot controller to get the most from the whopping 48 seconds of looping capability. Create anything from on-the-fly live backing loops to outrageous sonic layers in the studio. You can record your loop dry, then audition it with selected effects during playback, then overdub further parts, or even hit 1/2 Speed to slow your loop and drop its pitch an octave down.
Versatile output modes.
In addition to its flexible signal routing, POD HD Pro lets you select the required mode to match a variety of output connections. Choose Studio/Direct mode for recording or “DI to PA,” or choose from several Combo, Stack and Power Amp modes for connection to an external amplifier. Each mode is configured to maximize the tone and output level of the POD HD Pro with the outboard gear to which it is connected.
Rock-solid build quality.
Housed in a rugged all-metal chassis with equally sturdy metal faceplate, the POD HD Pro is built to take the knocks of the stage and studio alike. Its full-width, 2U design is perfect for mounting POD HD Pro right alongside your other first-call rack processors in the studio, while it’s also robust enough to survive the abuses of live use with a smile.
- 22 HD amp models based on vintage, modern and boutique amps
- 100+ M-class effects including 19 delays, 23 modulations, 17 distortions, 12 compressors and EQs, 26 filters and 12 reverbs
- 16 speaker models spanning from the late 30s to today
- 8 mic models based on essential condensers, dynamics and ribbons
- Parallel paths for running two full and independent signal chains simultaneously
- 512 user-writable preset locations
- 8 Set Lists for preset organization
- 48-second looper
- 2RU space
- Guitar input with switchable pad
- Mic input with gain knob, high-pass filter, -20dB pad, and phantom power
- 1/4" unbalanced outputs (mono/stereo, instrument/line)
- XLR balanced outputs (left/right, instrument/mic)
- 1/4" line-level inputs (mono/stereo, +4/-10)
- MIDI In and Out/Thru
- S/PDIF I/O
- 1/4" stereo FX loop (mono/stereo)
- 1/4" Dry Output
- Variax® Digital Input connection
- FBV™ foot controller connection
- AES/EBU I/O
- L6 LINK™ jack for seamless integration with DT-series tube amplifiers
- Burly all-metal faceplate and chassis
- List of 22 HD amp models:
- Bogner® Uberschall
- Divided by 13 JRT 9/15
- Dr. Z® Route 66
- ENGL® Fireball 100
- Fender® Bassman® ("Normal" channel)
- Fender® Bassman® ("Bright" channel)
- Fender® Blackface Deluxe Reverb® ("Normal" channel)
- Fender® Blackface Deluxe Reverb® ("Vibrato" channel)
- Fender® Twin Reverb® ("Normal" channel)
- Fender® Twin Reverb® ("Vibrato" channel)
- Gibson® EH-185
- Hiwatt® Custom 100 (DR103)
- Line 6 Elektrik
- Marshall® JCM-800 (2204)
- Marshall® JTM-45 MkII ("Normal channel")
- Marshall® JTM-45 MkII ("Bright channel")
- Mesa/Boogie® Dual Rectifier®
- Park 75 ("Normal channel")
- Park 75 ("Bright channel")
- Supro® S6616
- Vox® AC-15
- Vox® AC-30 Top Boost
- 16 speaker models based on*
- * 1965 Fender® Twin Reverb® (2x12® speakers)
- * 1973 Hiwatt® DR-103 (4x12" Fane® speakers)
- * Supro® S6616 (1x6"x9" oval speaker)
- * 1939 Gibson® EH-185 (1x12" field coil speaker)
- * 1958 Fender® Bassman® (4x10® speakers)
- * 1964 Fender® Deluxe Reverb® (1x12" Oxford speaker)
- * Divided by 13 JRT 9/15 (1x12" Celestion® G12H speakers)
- * Dr Z® Route 66 (Ported 2x12" mixed Celestion® V30 and G12H speakers)
- * 1960 Vox® AC-15 (1x12" Celestion® Alnico Bluebell speakers)
- * 1967 Vox® AC-30 (2x12" Celestion® Alnico Silverbell speakers)
- * 1965 Marshall® JTM-45 (4x12" Celestion® Greenback speakers)
- * 1971 Park® 75 (4x12 Rola® Celestion® G12H speakers)
- * 1982 Marshall® JCM-800 (4x12" Celestion® G12T-75 speakers)
- * 2002 Bogner® Uberschall (4x12 mixed Celestion® V30 and G12T75 speakers)
- * 2001 Mesa Boogie® Dual Rectifier® (4x12" Celestion® V30 speakers)
- * 2009 ENGL® Fireball 100 (4x12 XXL Celestion® V30 speakers)
- 8 mic models based on*
- * Shure® SM57 (on axis)
- * Shure® SM57 (off axis)
- * Sennheiser® MD 409 dynamic mic
- * Sennheiser® MD 421 dynamic mic
- * Coles® 4038 ribbon mic
- * Royer® R-121 ribbon mic
- * Neumann® U67 condenser mic
- * Neumann® U87 condenser mic
Your mission: call or click now and order the POD HD Pro Guitar Multi Effects onto your position for full effect.