Line 6 DT50 212 25/50W 2x12 Guitar Combo AmpProduct #H62005 Line 6 H62005 HAADB Hybrid Combo Guitar Amplifiers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
The world's first adaptive guitar combo amp.
The Line 6 DT50 212 Guitar Combo Amp is medium sized with an amplification system that is able to configure and adapt its analog components and digital modeling in real time.
This means that when you select a model, the DT50 Amp instantly reconfigures the tube power section to provide the optimal tone. The digital section monitors the tube power section and can adjust the DSP in real-time.
At high volumes, the tubes provide more distortion. At low volumes, the modeling delivers more of the coloration. The digital section now "talks" to the analog section, and vice versa.
Matched with 2 Celestion speakers, the DT50 212 gives you great tone and authentic feel at all volumes all the time.
- Advanced HD modeling technology
- Reinhold Bogner's most flexible tube design
- 2 - 12AX7 preamp tubes
- 2 EL34 power amp tubes
- Selectable 25W/50W outputs
- Simple and straightforward 2-channel design
- Each channel: Drive, Bass, Mid, Treble, Presence, Reverb, Channel Volume
- Master volume
- High and Low inputs
- Reconfigurable analog components (Class A/Class AB; Pentode/Triode)
- Complete, one-touch analog reconfiguration (via Channel select switch)
- Low-power mode
- 1x12" Celestion custom G12H90 speaker; 1x12" Celestion Vintage 30 speaker
- MIDI in and out
- L6 LINK in/thru connection for POD HD integration
- Footswitch jack for channel switching
- Serial effect loop with level control
- XLR direct out with cabinet simulation and ground lift switch
Experience this breakthrough in digital design and tube tone. Order today.
DT50 212 25/50W 2x12 Guitar Combo Amp Specifications:
- Amp Type: Adaptive
- Modeling: Line 6 HD Modeling
- Tube Section: 2x12AX7 Preamp; 2xEL34 Power AmpDesigned by Reinhold Bogner
- Voicings: Selectable, (Cathode or Fixed Bias)
- Bias Types: Type I (Tight Feedback, California Clean) Type II (Looser Feedback, Crunchy British Feel) Type III (Zero Negative Feedback, Chimey Brit Feel) Type IV (Modern Feedback, Higher Gain)
- Operating Class and Wattage: Selectable: Class A (25W) Class AB (50W)
- Power Tube Config: Selectable: Pentode Triode
- Speakers: Celestion Vintage 30 + Custom Celestion G12H90
- Foot Controller: POD HD300/400/500 via L6 LINK; Standard 1/4" Tip-Sleeve Footswitch for Channel Switching
- Other I/O: Serial FX Loop, MIDI IN/OUT, Cabinet Simulated Direct Out