Krank # Krank Rev Jr Pro Full Stack Blk/BlkProduct #501206 Krank 501206 HAAC Guitar Amplifier Stacks https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
A powerful full stack you can really Krank.
Now get the Rev Jr. Pro 20W amp head and 2 Rev Jr 1x12 speaker cabinets together for an earthshaking full stack.
The Rev Jr. Pro
The Krank Rev Jr. Pro is a small-yet-powerful 20W tube guitar amplifier head. Expanding on the original Rev Jr, the 2-channel Pro version is footswitchable and has the added features of treble and bass controls on the "Kleen" channel. The Krank Rev Jr. Pro amp's circuit is very similar to the 120W Rev + in design and offers you the same raging high-gain sounds at a lower wattage than its big brother delivers.
The Rev Jr 1x12" Cabs
These Krank Rev Jr 1x12" extension cabinets were designed to work with the Krank Rev Jr. Standard or the Krank Rev Jr. Pro 2-channel 20-watt heads. These cabinets sound great whether you are playing clean or getting down and dirty with the raging high gain tones that the Rev Jr. amps put out. These tough, closed-back cabinets can handle it all with their onboard premium 12" speakers.
Rev Jr. Pro Head:
- 3-band EQ
- Parametric mid-sweep
- Separate volumes for Krank and Kleen channel
- "Boost" button for more drive
- Active effects loop
- Ohm selector and voltage selector for worldwide use
Rev Jr 1x12 Cabinet (2):
- 1x12" premium speaker
- Closed back design
- Metal grill
- Heavy duty handle
Put the Rev Jr. Pro full stack's power to work for you—order now.
# Krank Rev Jr Pro Full Stack Blk/Blk Specifications:
- Rev Jr. Pro Head:
- 2-channel, footswitchable 20W head
- Preamp: 3 12AX7 tubes, power section two Sovtek 5881 tubes
- Krank channel: sweep control, 3 band EQ, gain, master
- Kleen channel: volume, 2 band EQ
- Active effects loop, 8 and 16 ohm selector, worldwide voltage use, footswitch included