Koch Multitone II 50W Tube Guitar Amp HeadProduct #481067 Koch 481067 HAABD Tube Guitar Amplifier Heads https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
This robust, 50-watt, 3 channel amp head with accutronics long tank reverb and 5 button footswitch will inspire you to play! The classic styled Pre-channel with the tone circuitry in the preamps input stage houses the Clean and Drive channels, dedicated bass- mid- treble controls and a 3 way Bright switch.
The Clean channel stays clean even at high volume levels, and the Drive channel is like having the world's best drive pedal installed inside your amplifier. The post-channel, with tone circuitry in the preamp's output stage, houses the Gain channel, dedicated presence- bass- mid- treble controls and a 2 way mid shift switch. This channel will take you from a fat, slightly edgy clean sound to absolute high-gain meltdown, all the while dripping with great Koch tone!
As extras, Koch added a 3-way speaker damping switch, serial & parallel effects loops, and a penthode/ triode switch to run the amp at 100% power or 50% power. Normal and bright Clean inputs allow for pickup selection and as always, a direct output for recording.
- 3-Channels: Clean, Drive and Gain
- 4x 12AX7 Preamp and 2x50W EL34 Power Tubes
- Normal & Bright Clean inputs
- 3-band EQ for Clean / Drive, 4 band EQ for Gain
- 5-way footswitch included.
- Voicing switches on all channels
- 3-way Speaker Damping switch
- Penthode / Triode switch
- Serial and Parallel FX-loop
- Solo / Rhythm facility with 2 master volumes
- Footswitchable Accutronics spring reverb