Keeley Time Machine Boost Guitar Effects Pedal
Overdrive, Distortion, Fuzz & Boost Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A guitar-tone genie in a pedal!
The Keeley Time Machine Boost is a two-channel guitar preamp and booster effect pedal. It delivers a range of powerful guitar tones and is extremely effective for driving your tube amp into overdrive or saturation. The two channels are vintage and modern. The Vintage channel is inspired by the highly coveted and sought-after vintage germanium boost pedals favored by guitarists worldwide. The Modern channel gives you 23dB of pure, clean, transparent gain fueled by dual JFET transistors. The use of a special voltage-doubling IC gives the Time Machine lots of headroom. As with all Keeley-built electronics, this preamp and boost pedal incorporates top-of-the-line audiophile-quality parts like silver solder, teflon-coated wiring, and metal film caps and resistors.
- Guitar preamp and boost pedal
- 2 channels: vintage and modern
- Vintage side inspired by '60s germanium-powered boost pedals
- 23dB gain Modern channel uses dual JFET transistors
- Maxim MAX1044 voltage doubling IC for lots of headroom
The Keeley Time Machine is a world-class guitar effect pedal. Order yours now!