Vintage tremolo and reverb in a classic-looking pedal.
The DynaTrem Dynamic Tremolo by Keeley Engineering is a three mode tremolo that is dynamic and responsive to your playing. Your playing and and pick attack control the Rate and Depth. The harder you play, the more it responds. Play softly and it relaxes. Set the sensitivity with Rate or Depth controls and you have an unparalleled ability to be expressive with your guitar and tremolo.
Tone Trio “ Three Modes
Dynamic Rate “ Your playing strength controls the Rate. The harder you play, the faster it modulates. Relax and play softly and the tremolo almost stops.
Dynamic Depth “ Play gently and it just barely throbs. Play aggressively and it and pulse hard and deep.
Harmonic Tremolo + Reverb Mode - For that phaser/vibey, soulful and sweet sound. Keeley has crafted our own circuits to give you a sound that is sinfully good. Slippery and smooth, you wont want to gig without it. Add Reverb by adjusting the SHAPE control.
With a spin of the SHAPE control you get four wave-forms: Ramp Up, Sine Wave, Ramp Down, and Square Wave. Or, when in Harmonic Tremolo Mode the Shape control is Reverb.
- Integrated noise reduction “ developed with the code to reduce noise swells common with tremolo circuit, you get the quietest effect possible
- Output Volume Control “ can be set for a boost for stand out effect
- True-bypass “ no tone loss when off
- Battery-free “ any standard 9 volt, negative tip power supply will work, like a Voodoo Lab Pedal Power II. 60mA or greater. Sold separately
- Keeley Engineered “ Decades of audio experience and design
- Killer graphicsmakes it look like an old tube amp or old tube radio
- Width (Not Counting Jacks): 2.35?
- Height (Not Counting Jacks): 4.41?
Order this super pedal to add more tone-shaping to your guitar game.