Jet City Amplification JCA22H 20W Tube Guitar Amp Head(Black/Blue) Sku #H76843000001000 Jet City Amplification H76843 HAABD Tube Guitar Amplifier Heads https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Design by Soldano.
Jet City took the legendary JCA20H and added a second, footswitch-accessible overdrive channel, along with a tube-buffered, serial effects loop. Poised to change the amp world . . . again, the JCA22H is elegance in design both inside and out, delivering unflinching reliability and everything you’d want in an amp. With full EQ control and separate preamp gain and master volumes, the JCA22H can deliver spanky cleans all the way through saturated, Soldano high-gain overdrive.
- Channels: Crunch and Overdrive
- Controls: Crunch and Overdrive Gain, Bass, Middle, Treble, Crunch and Overdrive Master, Presence
- Effects Loop: Tube Buffered, Serial
- Tubes: 5x 12AX7 Preamp / 2x EL84 Power
- Heater/Filament Current: DC
- Rectifier: Solid State
- Cabinetry: Multi-ply, void-free hardwood
- Chassis: 16 gauge, cold-rolled steel
- Output Power: 20 watts into 16 ohm or 2x 8 ohm speaker outputs
- Input Power: Multi-tapped power transformer at 100v/120v/220v/240v and standard IEC connector
- DIMS: 9″Hx9″Dx19.5″W
Order today to unleash to power of Jet City.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
- Excellent Sound
- Good Warmth
- Od Channel Awesome
- 1st One Was Doa
- Home Studio
Comments about Jet City Amplification JCA22H 20W Tube Guitar Amp Head:
First one that arrived was DOA, not unheard of with TUBE amps being shipped. Happened to me with a Fender amp too. Replacement arrived and fired right up.. I'm playing through a Jet City 2x12 cab, really should have gone with 1x12 for my apartment as this amp is loud. If I was going to buy another one I'd get the 1x12 Combo instead of the stack with 2x12. For my situation the 2x12 is overkill. Not complaining just pointing this out for someone shopping for an amp.
The head is very well made and looks like it'll be around way after I'm gone. Was planning on upgrading the tubes when I ordered it but really don't see a reason other than to experiment. So holding off on that.