Jet City Amplification JCA Series JCA100H 100W Tube Guitar Amp HeadProduct #423668 Jet City Amplification 423668 HAABD Tube Guitar Amplifier Heads https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Four 6L6 tubes, beefy custom-wound transformers, and a solid-state rectifier keep this tube head tight and punchy.
The Jet City Amplification JCA100H 100W Tube Guitar Amp Head is Jet City's flagship guitar amp, with 2 channels of Soldano tone, 100W of pure tube power, and a great price.
The amp's Normal channel has plenty of headroom to deliver clear, bright clean tones and can be driven hard enough to get downright raunchy. The Overdrive channel is the circuit that made Soldano famous. It's been modeled and imitated, but this is the real-effing-high-gain-deal. With 100W, a bunch of tubes, a tube-buffered effects loop, and two channels (one being the legendary Soldano overdrive), the JCA100H delivers the utmost in tone, while being affordable enough for musicians slugging out a living on the small stage.
Jet City Amplifiers are designed in Seattle with a very simple "no bull" philosophy. No goofy "DSP" or "marketing knobs" to get between you and your sound. It's pure all-tube tone—from shimmering clean to thick 'n raunchy. If you wanna play smooth jazz, buy someone else's amps. Jet City's "Keep It Simple, Soldano" approach to tube amp design speaks for itself; with simple controls, cool cosmetics, and sensible pricing, Jet City Amplifiers offer a taste of the good life, at a fraction of the cost. The JCA100H is meticulously hand-built and rigorously tested, ensuring 100% legit tone, and unflinching reliability.
The JCA100H is Jet City's flagship guitar amp head. Order now and hear what you've been missing.
JCA Series JCA100H 100W Tube Guitar Amp Head Specifications:
- Channels: normal and overdrive, footswitchable with included footswitch
- Controls: normal and overdrive preamps, bass, middle, treble, normal and overdrive masters, presence
- Effects loop: tube buffered
- Footswitch: overdrive channel footswitch, included.
- Tubes: 5x 12AX7 preamp / 4x 6L6 power
- Cabinetry: multi-ply, void-free hardwood
- Chassis: 16 gauge, cold-rolled steel
- Output Power: 100W into 16 Ohm or two 8 Ohm speaker outputs
- Input Power: multi-tapped power transformer at 100V/120V/220V/240V and standard IEC connector