Jacques Electric Sheep Guitar Overdrive Pedal
Distortion & Overdrive Effects Pedals
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Handmade overdrive with high-end transistors provides a purer signal.
The Electric Sheep pedal features a 100% original all-discrete circuit for a natural high-end overdrive suitable for all kind of guitars. The 70/80 control morphs the overdrive tone from natural tube amp (called '70s sound) to classic overdrive pedal tone ('80s). It is not a gain control, but a real shaper of the boost/overdrive tone based on the way the discrete transistors work in its circuitry. All the electronics will react differently depending on the setting of this knob.
With this control, you can control the input impedance from hi-gain humbuckers equipped guitar (HB) to classic single-coils (SC) and everything that comes in between. A good overdrive pedal must cover all the range from clean boost to high overdrive. With the special circuitry in the Electric Sheep, the designer aimed to bring a new purity to this vast array of sounds, which implied working with the-less-components-the-better approach, preserving the guitar and amp tones while you use this pedal.
- 100% discrete circuitry: No op-amps
- Handmade using large circuit board avoiding parasite capacitor effects
- High-end transistors with carefully controlled data from Philips and Fairchild
- Selected and hand-measured passive components
- Completely new circuit architecture created from scratch
Add this pedal to your flock. Order today!