ISP Technologies Theta Floor Pre Amp Pedal for GuitarSku #J03021000000000 ISP Technologies J03021 HBAI Router & Signal Path Effects Pedals https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Extraordinary noise suppressor helps you easily maintain a clean tone without losing sustain.
The ISP Technologies Theta Preamp Pedal brings the full performance of the High Gain section of the Theta Amplifier and Theta Rackmount Preamp down to a foot pedal-based preamplifier pedal. The Theta Preamp Pedal includes a full Pre-Distort Preamplifier, Theta High Gain Distortion Stage, and, to keep things quiet, a full implementation of the award-winning Decimator G-string II circuit.
The Preamplifier section includes controls for Gain, Bass, Midrange boost/cut Level and Midrange Sweep from 300 to 3kHz, Treble and Preamp Level. The Preamp section can be used standalone for clean tone shaping and/or used to overdrive the front of the Theta High Gain distortion stage. The Distortion controls include footswitchable Gain 1 and Gain 2 for selection of a crunch and over the top gain, Bass Midrange boost/cut Level, Midrange Sweep from 300 to 3KHz, treble and output level. The Decimator G-String II circuit has a Decimator Threshold control and provides the full Time Vector Processing circuit with the latest Decimator improvements of Linearized release response, which improves the smoothness of the release response of the Decimator. Another incredible feature the Theta has is Dynamic Saturation Modulation, which emulates the spongy modulated dynamics of a full-throttle tube amplifier with a vintage tube rectifier power section. While subtle, this adds yet another dimension to the Theta performance.
The trademark sound of the Theta amplifier series is over-the-top gain and sustain with over 160dB of gain on tap and incredible tone-shaping flexibility. The front end preamplifier can be used to overdrive the input section of the Theta distortion circuit with mind-blowing amounts of gain and pre-distort tone shaping. The only way to provide this level of gain is due to the inclusion of the onboard Decimator G-String II circuit, which tracks the envelope of the input signal and provides greater than 80dB of noise reduction. The Theta Preamp Pedal is a true professional guitar preamplifier with an internal +/-15 volt power supply providing more than three times the headroom of a typical 9-volt pedal. This amount of headroom is required for proper tone shaping and a higher level of performance than would otherwise be possible with a standard 9-volt power supply.
Add to all of these features dual remote control jacks, which allow all of the Theta Preamp Pedal switch functions to be controlled via MIDI control functions or simple switch closure, and you have one powerhouse guitar preamplifier. The Theta distortion circuit is in a class of its own with better sensitivity, response and tone than any other guitar preamplifier. The discerning player knows how much better you can play when the response between their fingers and their ears becomes magic. That is the definable level of performance that the Theta provides.
- Pre-Distort Preamp usable for overdrive of Distortion circuit or for clean tone shaping/overdrive
- Incredible tone shaping with Pre-Distort tone includes Bass, Mid Level, Mid sweep from 300 to 3kHz and Treble
- THETA Distortion circuit with post distort Bass, Mid Level, Mid Sweep from 300 to 3kHz and Treble
- Incredbly high gain distortion - greater than 160dB of gain using Distortion and Pre-Distort Preamp overdrive
- Decimator G-string II noise reduction built in for absolute silent operation and greater than 80dB NR
- Footswitch selectable dual Gain1 / Gain2 settings
- +/-15V internal operation for professional headroom and sonic clarity
- Dynamic Saturation Modulation circuit emulates a saturated tube amp with tube rectifier
- Externally controllable switching of all footswitch functions for control via MIDI control function
Theta Floor Pre Amp Pedal for Guitar Specifications:
- Input impedance: 5000kOhms
- Maximum Gain Preamp+ Distort: Greater than 150dB
- Treble Control/Preamp: +/- 15dB at 10kHz
- Treble Control/Distort: +/- 15 dB at 10kHz
- Bass Control/Preamp: +/- 15 dB at 80Hz
- Bass Control/Distort: +/- 15dB at 80Hz
- Mid Sweep Frequency/Preamp: 300Hz to 6kHz
- Mid Sweep Frequency/Distort: 300Hz to 6kHz
- Mid Boost/ Cut Range/Preamp: +/- 12dB
- Mid Boost/ Cut Range/Distort: +/- 12dB
- Decimator Effective Noise Reduction: Greater than 80dB
- Dimensions: 7” x 5” x 1.9”
- Weight: 2.2 lb.
- Power: 9VAC External Adaptor