ISP Technologies Beta Bass Preamplifier
Solid State Bass Preamps
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Hi-fi bass tone control worthy of the studio and ready for the stage!
The Beta Bass Preamplifier offers the professional bassist the highest level of performance ISP Technologies can provide. By incorporating patented Time Vector Processing, the compression circuitry becomes the most adaptive to be used in a bass processor as it allows the Beta preamp to truly track the signal of the notes played. Add in the patented Decimator Noise Reduction Technology, and you have a bass processor with built-in noise protection! With two parametric bands (a low-mid and a high-mid), bass, treble, bright, and an exciter (for phase manipulation), the Beta lets you shape your sound to your own specifications. For absolutely unsurpassable performance, pair the Beta Bass Preamp with the ISP Technologies Bass Vector or Bass Vector Pro cabinets and get up to 4000 watts of bass depending on your choice of configuration!
- Extreme equalization including Bass, Treble, Bright, Low-Mid parametric, High-Mid parametric and footswitch controlled ISP Technologies Bass Exciter.
- Signal level indicator with multi-stage clip detection allows accurate control of the internal gain structure of the preamplifier and processor.
- Decimator noise reduction for absolutely silent operation.
- Adaptive Bass Compressor providing smooth volume leveling.
- Balanced XLR and RTS 1/4" Main output connections.
- Balanced XLR direct output selectable to provide pre-processed input signal or post-processor direct out with level control and ground lift.
The Beta is a feature-laden preamp for the discerning professional. Call or click today to order.
Beta Bass Preamplifier Specifications:
- Input Impedance: 500k Ohms
- Maximum Input Level: +20dbu
- Maximum Output Level: +20dbu
- Bass Treble cut-boost level +/-15db
- Low-Mid parametric frequency range: 60Hz — 1kHz cut boost range +/-15db
- High Mid parametric frequency range: 200Hz — 6KHz cut boost range +/-15db
- Compression section — based on Time Vector Processing adaptive response auto makeup gain
- Decimator Noise Reduction: Greater than 80db