ISP Technologies Bass Vector Active CabinetProduct #481422 ISP Technologies 481422 HABA Bass Amplifier Cabinets https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A new concept in bass cabinet design.
Tired of the limited performance of 4x10 bass cabinets? ISP Technologies has taken a different approach to the modern bass guitar system. Combining the low frequency extension that only an 18" driver can achieve with the natural, extended (but not brittle) highs of dual 8" drivers, the Bass Vector speaker cab achieves a balance of depth, impact, and definition that makes 4x10's sound lifeless by comparison. At low frequencies, a single Bass Vector exceeds the output of a typical 4x10 cabinet by 4dB or more at 40 Hz.
A single powered cabinet delivers 600W RMS to it's speakers. When an additional passive cabinet is connected, the amplifier delivers a total of 1000 watt RMS to the two cabinets. The total system power can be further increased by adding additional active and passive cabinets with a limit of 1 passive cab per active cab.
The ISP Beta Bass Preamplifier is the ideal 'head' for the system, or the active cabinet can be used with other bass heads when driven from their line output, and the passive cabinet can be driven from virtually any powered bass head.
The high performance 18" driver is complemented by an advanced speaker cabinet design featuring optimum volume and a large, deep tuned port. This helps to minimize the non-linear behavior and reduced low frequency output that small ports produce. The ISP Bass Vector is tour grade, with Baltic Birch plywood construction, dadoed joints, extremely durable rubberized polyurethane finish, metal handles, and casters.
- High performance bass guitar cabinet with one 18-inch woofer and dual 8" midrange drivers in line array topology
- Exceeds the performance of typical 4x10 cabinets by 4 dB or more at 40 Hz at high volumes.
Call or click today to order.
Bass Vector Active Cabinet Specifications:
- LF Driver: 1 x 18 inch, large excursion, 650 watt rms.
- HF Drivers: 2 x 8 inch, high sensitivity, 250 watt rms total.
- Sensitivity: 98 dB @ 100 Hz, 102 dB @ 1KHz (1 Watt at 1 meter).
- SPL: 126 dB at 1 meter, long term. 130 dB at 1 meter, peak.
- Frequency Range: 29 Hz to 5 KHz (-10 dB).
- Freq. Response: 39 Hz to 4 KHz (+- 3 dB).
- Amplifier Power: 1000 W rms, high current DCAT, fan cooled.
- Power Required: 5 Amps x 120 VAC typical, 10 Amps max.
- Construction: Baltic Birch Plywood, extensively braced.
- Finish: Rubberized Polyurethane.
- Dimensions: 30" W x 21.25" H x 24" D (without casters).
- Weight: Active: 125 Lbs., Passive: 110 Lbs.