IK Multimedia iRig STOMP Guitar Interface
iOS Audio/MIDI Interfaces
- Write a Review
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Intuitive stompbox guitar interface made specifically for iOS devices.
iRig STOMP is the an intuitive and easy-to-use stompbox guitar interface for the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Guitar and bass players can now integrate their favorite iOS signal processing apps into their existing live pedalboard setup for enhanced tone shaping and effects processing using an iPhone/iPod touch or iPad.
iRig STOMP is based on the wildly popular AmpliTube iRig interface and is compatible with any iOS guitar / amp / instrument app. With its compact, standard stompbox shape, iRig STOMP is packed with many smart features. Built with ultra-tough, military-grade aluminum the iRig is ready for an indestructible performance. The standard size and shape make it easy to integrate into your existing pedalboard, with standard ¼” guitar input and a mono/stereo L&R out jack to send the signal through to more pedals or direct out to your amplifier. A large gain knob on the top of the pedal allows you to adjust the input signal gain structure to provide you with the maximum amount of headroom needed for your apps. The iRig Stomp is an active circuit powered either by a 9v battery or by your pedalboard power system, providing a high-quality signal with lots of headroom.
- Compact, durable, aluminum-cast enclosure integrates easily into any traditional pedalboard
- Can be used inline with other effects pedals, or directly connected to amplifiers or PA systems
- Allows precise adjustment of the signal for perfect guitar and bass levels with its large input gain knob
- Active battery-powered output circuit improves headroom, reducing feedback and crosstalk when recording
- The bypass switch allows engaging or bypassing the AmpliTube app chain of effects
- Ultra-compact form-factor can be easily carried on the road
- Features a 3.5mm/1/8" jack for silent practicing with headphones
- Includes AmpliTube FREE app, or use with any guitar processing app that uses the iOS mini-jack
- Has an ultra-small, compact profile that can be carried anywhere with ease
- Compatible with iPhone/iPod touch/iPad
Integrate your iOS apps into your pedalboard today.