- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
DSP-based limiter and built-in effects provide clean jazz tone even at high volumes.
Ibanez have been making some of the finest jazz guitars on the market for over 30 years with the George Benson model. It's only natural that they make jazz guitar amps of comparable quality.
The Ibanez WT80 was made to provide clean jazz tone at a loud level. With a 15" speaker pumping 80W of power, this amp does just that. A DSP-based precision limiter ensures your sound will stay clean even at a high volume.
The 80 watts of power and 15-inch speaker pack plenty of punch, while the arsenal of Chorus, Reverb, and 3-band EQ with separate Tone control add a variety of tonal options at your fingertips.
Chorus & Reverc Effects
Chorus and reverb controls allow you to add depth and space to your sound. The Aux inputs separate volume conrol lets you blend just the right amount of backing tracks with ease.
3 band EQ+Tone
Aside from its 3 bad EQ, an additional tone control allows you to adjust the overall tonal character of the amp.
- Watt Dedicated Guitar Amplifier
- 15" Custom-Made Coaxial Speaker
- 4-Band EQ
- Small size, Light weight
- Switchable Chorus With Speed And Depth Control
- Reverb With Level Control
- Aux in W/ Level Control
Put more tone in your jazz-guitar playing. Order today.
WT80 80W 1x15 Wholetone Jazz Guitar Combo Amp Specifications:
- output: 80W@4Ω
- speaker: Special Tuned 15" Speaker
- controls: Gain, Bass, Mid, Treble, Tone, Master-Volume, Aux-Volume, Chorus, Reverb
- i/o's: Input, Aux Input, Headphones Out with Stereo FX
- cabinet: Ported Cabinet
- size (mm): 440(W) x 366(D) x 500(H)
- size (inch): 17.3"(W) x 14.4"(D) x 19.7"(H)
- weight: 17.6kg [38.8lbs]