Ibanez Promethean 1x10 Bass Combo AmpProduct #580827 Ibanez 580827 HABDB Solid State Combo Bass Amplifiers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
Featuring a unique Vibe control for vintage/modern tone shifts.
Boldly creative and defiantly original, the Promethean 1x10 bass combo amp from Ibanez delivers power, portability, and high fidelity. Its fire-red finish makes it standout. The amp itself is detachable, and the cab has a tilt-back design. Intuitive controls, built-in graphic EQ, and a unique footswitch-accessible Vibe control give you wide tonal range, precise control, and rapid shifting between modern and vintage tones. The amplifier is Class D which allows the amp to be lightweight and compact without sacrificing power. It drives the internal speaker with 250W, and doubles to 500W with an extension speaker. Overall weight is just 28 lb.
- 6-band graphic EQ/bass and treble shelving tone controls
- Peak limiting circuit
- Vibe (color) control knob allows both large and incremental changes of tone from vintage to modern bass tones
- 2-way Clip Indicator
- Auxiliary input (1/8")
- Balance line out (XLR)
- Phones out, tuner out (1/8")
- Footswitch jack (Mute/Vibe)
- Detachable P500H head with 250W combo, 500W with extension cab
- 10" subwoofer rated at 250W
- High frequency dome tweeter with passive crossover
- Tilt-up system
- Metal grille net
- Weight: 28 lb.
- Dimensions: 12-4/5" W x 13-1/10" H x 14-1/5" D
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Ibanez Promethean 1x10 Bass Combo Amp:
If you are looking for a well built small bass amp that you can use for practice, then turn around and
use it at a gig -- then this amp is for you! NOTHING in this catagory comes close to this amp!
Worth every darn penny!!!