Restock Hughes & Kettner TubeMeister TM18H 18W Tube Guitar Amp Head
Hughes & Kettner
Tube Guitar Amplifier Heads
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A head with warm tube tone and phenomenal dynamic range.
For the TubeMeister 18W Tube Guitar Amp Head, Mr. Hughes and Herr Kettner packed all their know-how and over a quarter of a century˜s passion for tube amps into a remarkably compact chassis. Thanks to German engineering, it can go from a roar to a whisper, shaking the boards on stage, tingling spines in the studio, and raising goose-bumps in the still of night - even during silent recording.
Serving up three different sounds at the touch of a footswitch, the soulful Tube-Meister 18 is the go-to guitar amp for gigging. Its four-step power soak brings the sound of the big stage into small clubs and your own four walls. And courtesy of the built-in Red Box and silent recording capability, you can lay down pro-quality tracks at any time day or night.
- Warm tube tone with phenomenal dynamic range that sweeps from sparkling clean to throaty crunch
- Harmonically rich tube distortion and the gain reserves to go from edgy overdrive to soaring lead sounds
- Re-voices LEAD to summon modern high-gain sound that pairs plenty of punch with endless sustain
- Passive voicing section tweaked to evoke the best frequency response out of each channel
- Preamp section sporting two 12AX7 tubes
- Push-pull power amp that pumps out stage-approved 18 watts
- Oversized transformers with tons of headroom
- TSC-protected power amp featuring auto-bias and status LED
- Footswitch connection enabling remote channel switching and BOOST actuation
- Serial FX loop for adding effects-flavored spice to the sonic stew
- Quad-stage power soak with silent recording capability
- Balanced RED BOX OUT with authentic speaker emulation
Rock on stage. Play at home. Record at night. Order today!
TubeMeister TM18H 18W Tube Guitar Amp Head Specifications:
- Channels: 2
Power: 18 watts
Footswitch/Stageboard: FS-2 optional
Protective Cover: Softbag included
Dimensions: 356mm x 156mm x 150mm