Hughes & Kettner Tube Tools Tube Rotosphere MKIIProduct #151910 Hughes & Kettner 151910 HBAF Modulation, Chorus, Flanging, Phasing & Tremolo Effects Pedals https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
Foolproof Leslie simulation.
Like the original rotary cabs, the Hughes & Kettner Tube Tools Tube Rotosphere MKII offers 2 rotation speeds and fine harmonic tube distortion generated by an ingenious high-voltage tube circuit. In stereo mode the Rotosphere offers awe-inspiring tonal complexity and dynamics, making it nearly indistinguishable from the original Leslie.
- High-voltage tube circuit with drive and output knobs for authentic tube growl
- Easy to use and transport, particularly in comparison to a real Leslie
- Hip sounds for guitar or organ
- Faithful replication of breaker switch
- 2 rotation speeds and independent acceleration and deceleration for top and bottom rotor
- Variable final speed for both rotors
- Real bypass
A cool new option for spinning, swirling sounds with tone to rival the original. Order today.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Hughes & Kettner Tube Tools Tube Rotosphere MKII:
I've used this effect with guitar, but I hear that it works well with keyboards for the Leslie effect. Great quality sound that adjusts like the old-school original. This is a pedal that you pull out for special occasions, not to run full-time.