Hughes & Kettner Statesman Series STM Dual EL34 50W Tube Guitar Amp HeadProduct #603000 Hughes & Kettner 603000 HAABD Tube Guitar Amplifier Heads https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Crystal-clear, combo-style clean to the classic rock roar of a half-stack from one versatile tube head.
With Hughes & Kettner's 50W Statesman Dual EL34 tube amp head, California sparkle meets British beef with 2 - 12AX7s in the preamp and 2 EL34s in the power section. The Clean channel's Twang switch adds a dollop of punchy upper mids to conjure a sweetly stinging sound for ballads, country, and funk. Hit the Overdrive channel's Boost switch to discover modern high-gain territory unknown to the revered classic amps of yesteryear. The innovative Balance knob matches the high-quality spring reverb to each channel. As on classic tube amps, the 3-band EQ knobs for each channel influence one another, especially Mid and Treble. Includes FS3N 3-way footswitch.
- Model: STM DUAL EL34 Head
- Channels: Clean + Twang, Overdrive + Boost
- Power: 50W
- Poweramp: 2 x EL34
- Preamp: 2 x 12AX7
- Effects: Accutronics Spring Reverb
- Effects Loop: Serial/Parallel selectable
- Footswitch/Stageboard: 1x FS-3N included, FS-2 as an option
- Switching Functions: Channels, Boost, Second Master; with 2nd FS-2: Reverb, FX-Loop
- Special Features: Second Master, Twang and Boost Mode, adjustable Reverb Balance, second Master
- Equalizer: 3-band EQ per channel
- Speaker Outputs: 1x 4Ohms, 1x 8Ohms/2x 16Ohms , 1x16Ohms
- Suggested Speaker Cabinet: STM 412, STM 212
Get everything you need in one amp! Call or click today to order.
Statesman Series STM Dual EL34 50W Tube Guitar Amp Head Specifications:
- Dimensions: 678mm x 254mm x 253mm
- Weight: 15.3kg; 33.7lb.
- External Fuse (Anode): 1 x T 400mA
- Mains Fuse 100 Volt-Version: 1 x 250V / T 2 A
- Mains Fuse 120 Volt-Version: 1 x 250V / T 2 A
- Mains Fuse 220-230 Volt-Version: 1 x 250V / T 1 A
- Mains Fuse 240 Volt-Version: 1 x 250V / T 1 A