Hartke LH Series LH1000 1000 Watt Hybrid Bass Amp Head
Hybrid Bass Amplifier Heads
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A high powered head that delivers warm tone and pure power, perfect for any application big or small.
The LH Series LH1000 1000 Watt Hybrid Bass Amp Head has a classic 12AX7 Class-A tube front-end design with a solid-state output. Trick out the Treble and Bass Shelving to give its warm tone a little edge, or use the brite and limiter switches to further sculpt your sound. Its intuitive front panel design also makes adjustments on the fly a breeze. Although the LH1000 is a perfect complement to the Hartke HyDrive cabinets, it also works as a seamless accompaniment to any bass cab on the market.
Obviously a head with this kind of power is perfect for gigging musicians in any number of live applications, which is why Hartke made sure the LH1000 is as durable as it is versatile and powerful. With a two-rackspace, metal frame chassis, steel faceplate and handles, this amp is made for the road. The LH1000's raw, reliable power is also perfect for additional shaping through your effects console or stomp box.
With all the necessary features for complete tonal control, along with ample power and rugged design, the LH1000 will ensure your bass playing receives the positive attention it deserves.
- Stereo amps offer 500 watts per side at 2 ohms, 1000 watts at 4 ohms in bridged mono mode
- Class-A all tube (3 x 12AX7) high-voltage preamp circuit
- Classic 3-band tone stack equalizer with variable Shape control
- Selectable Deep and Brite EQ curves
- Variable compressor
- 10-band constant-q graphic equalizer with independent level control
- Variable tube overdrive
- Stereo Effect Loop send and return jacks
- Dedicated front panel switches and footswitch jacks for Mute, Overdrive, EFX and EQ
- Multi-point direct output with level control
- Speakon and 1„4-inch parallel output connectors
- Front and rear panel tuner output jacks
- Separate left and right channel Preamp Out and Amplifier In jacks
- Rugged 3-rackspace construction
- Solid die cast front panel and oversized front panel handles
Power hungry? Pick this head up and satisfy your craving.
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Excellent Sound
- Plenty Of Power
- Home Studio
Comments about Hartke LH Series LH1000 1000 Watt Hybrid Bass Amp Head:
Nice amp.You get a lot for the price.Plenty of speaker outputs, , simple eq design.For those who don't like carrying heavy equipment, give this one a second thought for a great standing amp.Its very heavy at 31pounds.