Hao Rust Ride Bass Overdrive PedalProduct #150268 Hao 150268 HBAL Bass Effects Pedals https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
The Rust Ride Overdrive Pedal is HAO's first and only bass driver unit. Rust Ride was born to give bass players a blistering overdrive without losing low-end and note clarity. With a preset 3-position EQ switch (Normal, Bright, Warm), the Rust Ride bass stompbox offers a lot of tonal options. Also, Passive and Active inputs allow you to operate the Rust Ride bass overdrive with any type of bass pickups while individual Direct and Effect outputs allow a routing of clean bass tone to a tuner P.A., or a second amplifier for blending dry and effect signals. Using Rust Ride with a guitar reveals the whole new dimension of the pedal with tight low-end and high-octane overdrive/distortion.
- 3-position EQ switch
- Passive and Active inputs
- Direct and Effect outputs
Enjoy the Ride! Call or click today to order.
Rust Ride Bass Overdrive Pedal Specifications:
- Input Impedance: Approx. 500K-ohm
- Output Impedance: Approx. 100K-ohm
- Controls: Level, 3-Position mini EQ Switch (Normal, Bright, Warm), DC9V Adaptor Jack (Negative Tip), True Bypass ON/OFF Footswitch with LED
- Size: 121(L) x 86(W) x 36(H) mm (excluding knob, switches, and jacks)
- Weight: Approx. 330g (including a 9V battery)